What's new
There is no longer a list needed, they will do a queue system similar to EVGA on each of the batches produced. Elite members get to sign up first, then the queue opens up for regular members on the following day. They are trying to stop bots from buying up all the multis, like they are doing with GPUs. You are only allowed to buy one every 30 days, this way it will be fair for everyone.
I don't get it. How is that more fair than just following the list?

Well the old house had the garagecade, I ended up finishing the basement and moving the games in there. House was on the market for a whole day.
basement1.jpg

basement2.jpg

Now I gotta start all over at the new house (to note, the only change since this pic is T2 is gone) Vids are on the back wall, not pictured. Darksoft Multi MVS in the dedicated neogeo, multi CPS2 in the Dynamo, Magic Sword in the other dynamo waiting for the Multi CPS1, a Midway Universal being made up into a MAME cab, and I have an america's army cab converted to Area51/Max Force. Also have a project Racing cab thats a self made clone of a daytona USA 2 cab with Initial D art.
basement.jpg

Well the old house had the garagecade, I ended up finishing the basement and moving the games in there. House was on the market for a whole day.
Its a sellers' market. By me, there were houses on the market for years, that have now sold. Mostly everything by me sells above asking. Its madness. But like everything, real estate has up/down cycles. Congrats on the new house :thumbsup: Ive been thinking of selling myself, but then I have to move out of NY, prices are just too damn high everywhere here.
Now I gotta start all over at the new house (to note, the only change since this pic is T2 is gone) Vids are on the back wall, not pictured. Darksoft Multi MVS in the dedicated neogeo, multi CPS2 in the Dynamo, Magic Sword in the other dynamo waiting for the Multi CPS1, a Midway Universal being made up into a MAME cab, and I have an america's army cab converted to Area51/Max Force. Also have a project Racing cab thats a self made clone of a daytona USA 2 cab with Initial D art.
Oh man, very nice and clean. I remember you had a layout of how you set up all the cabs, etc in the garage. Post some pics when you finish up.

Hi : all

Not sure where you are on this project. Read some of the pages.
Could someone point me to the cps1 multi wait list please. Also do we know a rough ball park?

Regards
Euphoria

Hi :
That post made no sense. When you read from then on, its like the mad hatters tea party.
The topic discusses community, elitism, jokes and a hint of horse apples in the posts made via the characters here.
I believe this cps1 has no wait list to speak of. Everything else is up in the air. Perhaps ? Perhaps#=<>

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KYIdr_7H5Yw

PS : thanks anyway ds for trying to get me closer to the warren.

Regards
Euphoria

Hi Euphoria,

I'm not sure what you mean. Besides some jokes, which I believe everyone understood and liked it, the main answer is that I'm working my arse off to make this a reality.

I'll post progress when there is something worth showing.

I plan to make the first batch big enough so that most people will fit in.

Thanks!

Hi Euphoria,

I'm not sure what you mean. Besides some jokes, which I believe everyone understood and liked it, the main answer is that I'm working my arse off to make this a reality.

I'll post progress when there is something worth showing.

I plan to make the first batch big enough so that most people will fit in.

Thanks!
Hi : sir

Great. Thank you for the clarification. Appreciated.

Regards
Euphoria

This is looking awesome, I'll definitely take my 1x within the allocated 30 day period :D
(I've no idea how elite I am on the eliteList of elite things)

Back