What's new
Oh my word I would love to run the Capcom commando games off this multi as well!
Every game off the Commando hardware is a banger.

Oh my word I would love to run the Capcom commando games off this multi as well!
Every game off the Commando hardware is a banger.
Agree completely. Gunsmoke is my favourite!

Can someone link me the the thread to sign up for the CPS1 multi?

One thing I was wondering was if anybody had an LCD Screen Condenser Board designed for the CPS1/2 multi yet? I'm going to have both of them in my cabinet and would like to be able to avoid having to unplug the LCD cable from the LCD screen and plug into the other when switching from CPS1 to CPS2 or vice-versa. I have a kick-harness condenser already which works great, but don't know the pinout or what diodes to use to make my own.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who will be in this situation. As a temporary solution, I'll have both LCD selectors shoved into my cabinet and I'll just have to dig around in the black-hole that is my coin door to find out where it fell off to. Heh. If this is a little add-on you guys plan on offering, I would definitely be interested in getting one!

OK. I will post it again as I keep getting PMs.
every one that ordered until now, is 1st batch and there are still about 40 units left so those who order from now on will be also 1st batch, at least for the next 40 units. No need to message anymore HSS or Aldo. First come, first served.

Now stop reading and get yours!!!

OK. I will post it again as I keep getting PMs.
every one that ordered until now, is 1st batch and there are still about 40 units left so those who order from now on will be also 1st batch, at least for the next 40 units. No need to message anymore HSS or Aldo. First come, first served.

Now stop reading and get yours!!!
Glad I just did.

From the instructions I read in Save Your Games, I can't use the C board I have as it doesn't have the battery. I need to get one!

Back