What's new
There are US sellers for the wire stripping machine I use (and I think Lemony bought the same one). Get it on ebay. I'll link you to this machine. Let me find it.

Any updates on the release of the DFO for the Multi? I've been holding out on assembly until it's installed.

Here is the website for Suzhou Sanao. Really cool machines there:

https://www.sanaomachine.com/

You can find them easily on Alibaba. My contact's name is Ken Chen. Tell them you learned about their product from my video. Their store on Alibaba is amazing. They are wire management experts. Erick is rich so he might go for the super deluxe machines there. But like I told Lemony, only buy what you can reasonably service yourself.

I don't know if a DFO is happening but Derick2k is testing the new dual-crystal pcb version soon I think.
I'm sourcing the crystals for the newly designed PCB footprint, which will be the size of the current crystal. so basically kinda like a drop-in.

1652979672867.png

So these should be available soon from Mitsu

If the lead time is too crazy, then the backup PCB will have to use 2 crystals of the size found on the A-boards now. These component shortages are a real MF PITA!

Last edited:
Im sourcing the crystals for the newly designed pcb footprint, which will be the size of the current crystal. so basically kinda like a drop in.

1652979672867.png

So these should be avaialeb soon from Mitsu

If the lead time is too crazy, then the backup pcb will have to use 2 crystals of the size found on the A boards now. These components shortages are a real MF PITA!
The control wire connects to that large hole at the top?

Here is the website for Suzhou Sanao. Really cool machines there:

https://www.sanaomachine.com/

You can find them easily on Alibaba. My contact's name is Ken Chen. Tell them you learned about their product from my video. Their store on Alibaba is amazing. They are wire management experts. Erick is rich so he might go for the super deluxe machines there. But like I told Lemony, only buy what you can reasonably service yourself.
Not rich, I'm just like any other average Joe. Since I'm not rich I can't afford to buy cheap things, cause they are shit quality, have shitty results, and break easily, so... I don't have $$$ to replace them so I have to get the good stuff that will last. ;)

The control wire connects to that large hole at the top?
That's the location, for now, it might change. I need to take a look again at all the compatible A boards for the multi.

Alternatively, these can really be used for any A board, if you want to have the option to change the speed, let's say for a conversion, etc...

I'm sourcing the crystals for the newly designed PCB footprint, which will be the size of the current crystal. so basically kinda like a drop-in.

1652979672867.png

So these should be available soon from Mitsu

If the lead time is too crazy, then the backup PCB will have to use 2 crystals of the size found on the A-boards now. These component shortages are a real MF PITA!
Definitely need one of these :)

Not rich, I'm just like any other average Joe. Since I'm not rich I can't afford to buy cheap things, cause they are shit quality, have shitty results, and break easily, so... I don't have $$$ to replace them so I have to get the good stuff that will last. ;)
I think that this is exactly the spirit of this multi. Instead of doing something straight and simple and cheap. I wanted to go the extra mile and when I got there, another extra mile, and as the milestones were being passed, I noticed that the project took 2 years. Now let me ask you, what are the things that you remember like your favourite ones in your life? the cheap ones that broke or you got bored after 2 weeks or the quality ones that were super cool, properly thought and that made you feel that you were in front of something really special?

Let me quote Ben Franklin: "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Last edited:
Back