What's new
Really enjoying the kit so far (I need test in another PAL to get a couple games going, but it's not slowing me down), and it's fun to grow up and realize that there are, and were, a lot of people around the world that enjoyed these things as much as you did.

Maybe you grew up in an area where no one else was into SF, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, or Final Fight and classic arcades etc, but now you get the opportunity to discuss with others and enjoy it more. Maybe in the 80s/90s you didn't get to play all the CPS1/CPS2/CPS3 games, but that's ok. "Back in the day" is now today once again.

Protip: if your games aren't listing in numeric order on the LCD Selector, download and run FAT Sorter on the "games" folder.

The Multi lists the files in the order that Windows writes them to the card, not alphabetical order. FAT Sorter straightens that out.

Capture.JPG

Really enjoying the kit so far (I need test in another PAL to get a couple games going, but it's not slowing me down), and it's fun to grow up and realize that there are, and were, a lot of people around the world that enjoyed these things as much as you did.

Maybe you grew up in an area where no one else was into SF, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, or Final Fight and classic arcades etc, but now you get the opportunity to discuss with others and enjoy it more. Maybe in the 80s/90s you didn't get to play all the CPS1/CPS2/CPS3 games, but that's ok. "Back in the day" is now today once again.

I'm with you here 100%. Some of this library is nostalgia gold, some is still totally new to me. So far I've played complete runs of Punisher, Magic Sword (had never beat all 50 levels back in the day), SF2CE, and dabbled with a number of others like dino, nemo, willow, slam masters, knights of the round, and strider. Initial thoughts... Everything plays fantastically. What a joy having cps1.5 all in the same unit, too. I'm surprised I haven't played final fight yet, looking at that list, I should get on that tomorrow. Also Strider -- a new-to-me title despite having played sequels and sequel ports -- is kicking my ass and I'm not happy about it.

Ok, found some crystals to try out the new PCB, so the PCB and crystals are on order, will send them over to Mitsu once they arrive to test them out.

1653017411508.png

So the idea is that it will drop in place of the current crystal

1653017485719.png

Also order some of these to see if they work out or need some further tweaking

1653017579992.png

I'm with you here 100%. Some of this library is nostalgia gold, some is still totally new to me. So far I've played complete runs of Punisher, Magic Sword (had never beat all 50 levels back in the day), SF2CE, and dabbled with a number of others like dino, nemo, willow, slam masters, knights of the round, and strider. Initial thoughts... Everything plays fantastically. What a joy having cps1.5 all in the same unit, too. I'm surprised I haven't played final fight yet, looking at that list, I should get on that tomorrow. Also Strider -- a new-to-me title despite having played sequels and sequel ports -- is kicking my ass and I'm not happy about it.
Totally agree with you guys. And yeah Strider is still one of my fave CPS1 games, quarter muncher for me back in the day.

Magic Sword (had never beat all 50 levels back in the day)
I have explicitly not played this game ever since a cps1 multi was hinted oh what now? Seems like 5 years to me!

I will set my kit up this weekend and its the first game I’ll play

“History affords us many instances of the ruin of states, by the prosecution of measures ill suited
to the temper and genius of their people. The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation, to
the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. An
equal dispensation of protection, rights, privileges, and advantages, is what every part is entitled to,
and ought to enjoy. . . . These measures never fail to create great and violent jealousies and
animosities between the people favored and the people oppressed; whence a total separation of
affections, interests, political obligations, and all manner of connections necessarily ensue, by which
the whole state is weakened.” - Benjamin Franklin

Still applies today.

Last edited:
State rights are more important and less damaging than Federal rights. There is no one size fits all for governing 50 different states. If DC constantly tries to rule over the states with broad policies that don't work for all territories we will continue to be split further apart. The federal government is supposed to work for the States, not lord over them and control them.

I had typed A LOT more but deleted it. My idea for a political discussion forum was shut down before we ever opened this site for good reason. Lol.

State rights are more important and less damaging than Federal rights. There is no one size fits all for governing 50 different states. If DC constantly tries to rule over the states with broad policies that don't work for all territories we will continue to be split further apart. The federal government is supposed to work for the States, not lord over them and control them.

I had typed A LOT more but deleted it. My idea for a political discussion forum was shut down before we ever opened this site for good reason. Lol.
Best to stick to what brings joy to all.........for many good reasons.

Now lets agree to put this thread back on it's rails. ;)

I'd like to order a small fry and a double cheeseburger........ oh wait, different type of order. Carry on, carry on.

Definitely looking forward to the dip-switch remote board to be available, and now that I see the dual crystal item there, I can see myself holding out for that too. Haha.

Last edited:
Back