What's new
Are you guys able to change dip settings with the multi assembled? I was not successful with this. I have been taking it apart to change dip settings.

What tool are you guys using if you’re keeping it assembled?

Some dips I can hit with a thin flathead but it’s a pain, so mostly I disassemble it. Can’t wait for another option.

Are you guys able to change dip settings with the multi assembled? I was not successful with this. I have been taking it apart to change dip settings.

I remove the filter board to reach the DIP switches.

Also, in the future ponder this. There are TONS of cps2 A-boards. I know for a fact there are tons of BROKEN A-boards. Those can be used to harvest a Q sound chip for yourself if you so desire. You will just need the Q sound module pcb which I'm sure we can get in stock eventually.
I have two dead boards with Q Sound chips I can harvest for folks once the module PCB is available.

I received my multi board today, it’s running on a Dash board and I’m using a modified 92631C-6 C board.
Everything I’ve played so far has been great, I’ll be sure to report back if I find any issues.
Thank you Darksoft and team!!!

With the kit assembled is complicated. Better try with it disassembled A board or even better....get the dip switch Extender from @Mitsurugi-w

Also, in the future ponder this. There are TONS of cps2 A-boards. I know for a fact there are tons of BROKEN A-boards. Those can be used to harvest a Q sound chip for yourself if you so desire. You will just need the Q sound module pcb which I'm sure we can get in stock eventually.
We plan mitsu on selling those.

I didn’t read all the posts (apologies) but when are the saveyourgames orders going to be shipped? Is there an ETA or something?

As soon as the first two options for dip arrive I'll open sales immediately.
Noob question: I am not always online here, so is there some other page /Ebay, whatever/ where I can check when they are up for sale?

Thanks in advance.

I am very happy because I received my multi cps1. Very fast shipping. Thank you Darksoft, and all his contributors. Save your game, Aldo thank you too for your excellent job once again. Now I am looking for another donor board. The KOTR was a 10 Mhz unfortunately

Just standby for the dual frequency oscillator mod.
Thanks for the information but I didn’t follow that story. Is it a mod that give the opportunity to change easily the frequency of the A board cpu ?

Is the A custom dead?
The A boards were already repurposed. I only have the two spare CPS1.5 B boards with the Q Sound custom chip.

9A954FFD-BBEF-449A-AC4B-2B7EA8B5DCB9.jpeg

Back