What's new
And even CPS 1.5, for the CPS Changer version of Tenchi Wo Kurau 2 ;)

Pinout of the edge connector is slightly different from standard Jamma for controls though, to accommodate for the extra 4/5/6 buttons for each player.
Someone would need to hack them to make them work as standard CPS1 with kick harness, or you’d need to make some kind of CPS Changer to Jamma adapter, if I’m not mistaken.

And even CPS 1.5, for the CPS Changer version of Tenchi Wo Kurau 2 ;)

Pinout of the edge connector is slightly different from standard Jamma for controls though, to accommodate for the extra 4/5/6 buttons for each player.
Someone would need to hack them to make them work as standard CPS1 with kick harness, or you’d need to make some kind of CPS Changer to Jamma adapter, if I’m not mistaken.
Ahh right, so SF Alpha wouldn't just run unmodified with the kick harness?

My multi arrived from High Score Saves last week and I've been playing non-stop :thumbsup:

20220524_134613.jpg

especially one of my favorite arcade games

20220529_114757.jpg

Huge thanks to Darksoft and to all those who made this possible!

Update on some items I'll start selling this week. I should have these things in a few days:

I will have these items for cps1 probably this week:

Cables to extend the kicks to the filter board --- $15 for one or $25 for two.
Spinner pcb --- $55
Bottom installed dips --- $25
Dips with remote pcb and 3 ft cable --- $45
3/4 Player control helper/cps2 kick connector --- $45

When they are done being manufactured I will have the Filter board mounted dip switches. They will be $45 as well.

Last edited:
This has probably been asked already do you just need one spinner pcb for two spinners or do you need two?
Thanks Justin

Update on some items I'll start selling this week. I should have these things in a few days:

I will have these items for cps2 probably this week:

Spinner pcb --- $55

When they are done being manufactured I will have the Filter board mounted dip switches. They will be $45 as well.

I assume you meant CPS1 not CPS2, definitely want the first, second and the fourth items listed.

Last edited:
Where is the best place to order from is there a particular thread.
Don't want to start bombarding Mitsurugi-w until he is ready.

I will have these items for cps1 probably this week:

Spinner pcb --- $55

Sign me up for 1 kick extension and a 3/4 player+CPS2 combo, please. Thanks :)

Back