What's new
For Sale
I updated the tread with how shipping is done. If you had to file claims with the shipping company, them you understand why..I do realize that this shipping method doubles the cost of shipping and that I may not get any buyers..

last time that I shipped (Raiden Fighers 2) it was in a laptop mother board box (picked by FedEx, not me) and total cost to ship was about $55. I really don't know how much shipping cost is until I ship the unit(s)

Also interested in the cps2 multi. If the others that have indicated interest do not buy I'd like to discuss it. Cheers.

How much for Blazing Star? and im new here where is the Darksoft price list??

Came here from system11
that Blazing Star..

Someone that know about this.. could you please confirm if bootleg or Original... thanks

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 74
Second in line for STV in the minuscule chance that Smokemonster passes.

I'm interested in the MVS multi, but can you clarify what it comes with? It looks like you are charging more than a new one from the store. I'm not trying to price police, but am I missing something?

I'm interested in the MVS multi, but can you clarify what it comes with? It looks like you are charging more than a new one from the store. I'm not trying to price police, but am I missing something?
I looked at what I paid for when i purchased it including shipping and converted into USA dollars, that was the amount that I got..I even got an extra MVS multi by mistake which I reach out to the seller and was instructed to send it to another USA buyer.. It has less than one hour used.. original box and all.. I am asking what I paid for...bonus.. it has an SD card ready to go. when someone says to me,, i am not a cop, I go realllllllly;)

I looked at what I paid for when i purchased it including shipping and converted into USA dollars, that was the amount that I got..I even got an extra MVS multi by mistake which I reach out to the seller and was instructed to send it to another USA buyer.. It has less than one hour used.. original box and all.. I am asking what I paid for...bonus.. it has an SD card ready to go. when someone says to me,, i am not a cop, I go realllllllly;)
No worries, but I know people tend to include extra on multis like 3D printed stuff or stickers.

Really not trying to price police, rather wondering if there was anything extra in the mix. That being said, yours sounds new and ready to go right now, so it may be a better choice than someone waiting for an overseas company to mail one (and you get an SD card too).

Thanks for the info, now to go get some donuts... uh I mean, never mind! :P

Last edited:
Took AvP out of the sell.. i will figure out what to do with that non working board later..

Back