What's new
For Sale
Second in line for STV in the minuscule chance that Smokemonster passes.
@PlayYing - PM me on the STV multi if you still need it, the STV is no longer on hold..
Hop on it, that's a great deal considering it includes both the LCD and the Remote Dip Switch bank!
I am not sure what the remote dip Switch bank is.. could you please clarify because I think that I am mistaking that with the jumpers where you change the games on the STV multi game card. I need to adjust pricing if that is the case..I have a picture of what is included, minus the clear plastic basket

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    768.6 KB · Views: 71
It's a remote dip switch selector that @Mitsurugi-w made that's available on his section of the forums on here.

What's the board in between the Darksoft multi and the LCD?

It is part of the LCD, the LCD kit is two pices put together... another question, what is a Deadstock motherboard?..my STV is Sega original STV but I am not sure what Deadstock means..

Deadstock is the same as New Old Stock. Basically brand new, old stock in the box.

Deadstock is the same as New Old Stock. Basically brand new, old stock in the box.
Ok thanks.. I changed the words and just called it STV motherboard.. this motherboard looks spanking clean and I don't see any dust or dirt.. I also changed the price to $350 to reflect the remote board deep since it is not included

Damn. That’s a mighty fine price. I’m sure it will sell soon :)

Ill take it, are you suuuurre the clear plastic basket is not included?

Some 3rd Strike love..just fired up..and what is included on the sale. There is a second isci cable under the case ready for the iscisd card which mounts on the side

Attachments

• image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    436.9 KB · Views: 74
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    430.5 KB · Views: 80
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    478.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    554.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    453.9 KB · Views: 81
Going over some boxes that I have not even open.. opened the bellow last night..

I will be listing a second set of street fighter 3 CPS3..

CPS3 with metal case and fully populated with memory..
3rd Strike dead cart (2) and on CD
New generation dead cart
2nd impact cart alive and CD Japan

First picture is without cart inserted
Second picture with a working cart..

Missing isci cable and CD-ROM power cable.

I don't have price at the moment for this setup

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    605.8 KB · Views: 67
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    465.5 KB · Views: 72
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    411.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    499.7 KB · Views: 68
No love for the Negeo MVS multi??? That is the last multi left and I lowered the price.. the MVS multi needs a new home.. add pics

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 66
Interested in one of the 3S carts (or shell) it it has an original front sticker. My US 3S cart has a what looks to be a repro sticker.

Interested in one of the 3S carts (or shell) it it has an original front sticker. My US 3S cart has a what looks to be a repro sticker.
Noted.. but honestly repo is just as good and you don't really look at it when playing:)

Back