What's new
For Sale
Perfect, thanks Darksoft! I might order a few as well, happy to distribute within Australia also for anyone who may need them. Good to be prepared. :)

Here is the info about the pins: Important Info About the CPS2 Multikit

I remember sending extra pins to someone in Australia just in case someone else needs them. Let's see if someone from Australia reads this.
That was me (I think)? I have 6 spare pins here, so if anyone needs them in Australia just let me know and I will send them to you.

Last edited:
Those pins really suck though and most of the time one bend will result in a break on the bend back.
Unfortunately I have just noticed that. I broke 2 trying to straighten :( What do you use to replace the broken pins?

Or how would i get replacement pins for this?
:(

Anyone have a link on the part # / where to order and buy replacement pins?
My kit arrived today and I also have bent pins in the same location. I managed to carefully bend them back and the kit seems to function 100%.
Strange that it's in the same location as DarthMig
ps : Guys ... i think one of the causes is the white part who is in the cardboard box and protect the kit itself, maybe she push little bit harder on that small pins ... i inspected my board few minutes ago and i found 2 pins bent like @oneleaf86's picture , but i managed to carefully bend them back. No problem at all! in any rate , it's frustrating for those fellas who failed to straighten them back and broke them :(

ps : Guys did you grab de key writing adapter for cps2 with the kit or you'll build one yourself?

Those pins really suck though and most of the time one bend will result in a break on the bend back.
Unfortunately I have just noticed that. I broke 2 trying to straighten :( What do you use to replace the broken pins?
Or how would i get replacement pins for this?
:(

Anyone have a link on the part # / where to order and buy replacement pins?
My kit arrived today and I also have bent pins in the same location. I managed to carefully bend them back and the kit seems to function 100%.
Strange that it's in the same location as DarthMig
ps : Guys ... i think one of the causes is the white part who is in the cardboard box and protect the kit itself, maybe she push little bit harder on that small pins ... i inspected my board few minutes ago and i found 2 pins bent like @oneleaf86's picture , but i managed to carefully bend them back. No problem at all! in any rate , it's frustrating for those fellas who failed to straighten them back and broke them :(
ps : Guys did you grab de key writing adapter for cps2 with the kit or you'll build one yourself?
Can you post a pic of this white part? My multi hasn’t been mailed yet and maybe Aldo can fix this problem if he can see it?

Just to clarify, my kit hasn't shipped yet so obviously I haven't received it nor any bent pins. Just being prepared for a worst case scenario, happy to fix myself just trying to limit potential down time by not having the required parts on hand.

Glad @djsheep has our backs with replacement pins at the ready. Thanks mate! :)

Attachments

• photo-21.JPG
    photo-21.JPG
    441.3 KB · Views: 69
I got my cps2 and stv kit today. Although the box is pretty I’m a little upset about how it was packaged. My stv kit and stv case was put inside cps2 box. Being that there was no cut outs for these pieces in the box stuff moved around during transit. I now have broken and bent pins on my cps2 board. 1 came broken and I broke another trying to staighten out. The pins seems very fragile and brittle once bent this way and break way to easily when try to straighten. I’ve included pic of board with broken/bent pins. Any tips on how to fix broken pins and straighten them without breaking them. It’s a little upsetting to be so excited for it to be delivered then not being able to use it right away cause of this. BTW I did pay for separate shipping.
C42BAD55-B2C5-4E9E-BF1E-3684632048F3.jpeg
Thisguy I'm sorry for this problem. Send me a pm with your order number, we usually combine order and refund one shipment or the difference.
I just checked my PayPal and there is a refund I guess was for this shipping. I was order 917 & 934.
Luckily I got everything fixed up and it is now working. Just took some extra time

F4391B90-0623-47B1-9A7B-66D457416CE3.jpeg

Combined shipping would have been ok if stv board and case were not included in nice box design for only cps2 multi kit. Maybe seperate packaging in one box.
I’m just very happy all is working. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 3AFEDE76-DC42-498A-8D8E-D3E607BFE128.jpeg
    3AFEDE76-DC42-498A-8D8E-D3E607BFE128.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 71
I had to correct the address twice with them and now have to take an additional day to see if this gets delivered to the correct address. I hope mine is not covered like you guys above, but it is spending more time attempting delivery. Hopefully, things turn out well...

I got my cps2 and stv kit today. Although the box is pretty I’m a little upset about how it was packaged. My stv kit and stv case was put inside cps2 box. Being that there was no cut outs for these pieces in the box stuff moved around during transit. I now have broken and bent pins on my cps2 board. 1 came broken and I broke another trying to staighten out. The pins seems very fragile and brittle once bent this way and break way to easily when try to straighten. I’ve included pic of board with broken/bent pins. Any tips on how to fix broken pins and straighten them without breaking them. It’s a little upsetting to be so excited for it to be delivered then not being able to use it right away cause of this. BTW I did pay for separate shipping.
C42BAD55-B2C5-4E9E-BF1E-3684632048F3.jpeg
Thisguy I'm sorry for this problem. Send me a pm with your order number, we usually combine order and refund one shipment or the difference.
I just checked my PayPal and there is a refund I guess was for this shipping. I was order 917 & 934.Luckily I got everything fixed up and it is now working. Just took some extra time

F4391B90-0623-47B1-9A7B-66D457416CE3.jpeg

Combined shipping would have been ok if stv board and case were not included in nice box design for only cps2 multi kit. Maybe seperate packaging in one box.
I’m just very happy all is working. Thanks gguy
Glad to know if I get bent pins you can fix mine. ;)

Now I’m a bit scared...

Attachments

• 202416EB-DAC4-4DD6-9E38-77FB21669065.jpeg
    202416EB-DAC4-4DD6-9E38-77FB21669065.jpeg
    422.4 KB · Views: 72
Where's order 1034? Lol. But the pins situation i hope people get it in better condition cause it's mainly the carrier who needs to be careful on putting it not under a huge heavy box over it. But yeah 1034? Please? lol

Back