What's new
For Sale
It looks like it is getting sent back to the shipper. I'm really bummed since I spent most of my RDO tracking this shipment down.

My apologies... I thought this was a general thread I didn't realize this was SYG specific.

For what it's worth I wish I would have gone with you guys instead.

My apologies... I thought this was a general thread I didn't realize this was SYG specific.

I'll say this. Paradise Arcade use to be down the street from me and from their history they were awesome. But ever since they moved, with DS stuff especially, there has been a lot of issues with postage and damage. I think much of it is potentially not their fault, but they are so busy, they seem to treat things as just a sale. With SYG, I've had GREAT one on one messaging and I know the extra work is being put in to do his best so our stuff gets here undamaged. It's a LOT of extra work on his end, probably for minimal profit on each order, but I think he does it b/c he stands by his business and that's how he is. I'm glad I was talked into going with him, Thank you SYG!

I'll say this. Paradise Arcade use to be down the street from me and from their history they were awesome. But ever since they moved, with DS stuff especially, there has been a lot of issues with postage and damage. I think much of it is potentially not their fault, but they are so busy, they seem to treat things as just a sale. With SYG, I've had GREAT one on one messaging and I know the extra work is being put in to do his best so our stuff gets here undamaged. It's a LOT of extra work on his end, probably for minimal profit on each order, but I think he does it b/c he stands by his business and that's how he is. I'm glad I was talked into going with him, Thank you SYG!
Everyone knows about SYG services are top quality ! so...guys...everyting will be fine after all. :thumbsup: (besides, the CPS2 packet contains a pleasant surprise :saint: )

Hopefully soon, I'm #1015 which by the looks of things will be shipping this week sometime.

I know about the sticker, new box, curious as to what the surprise is! Finally owning the multi is surprise enough for me though, been dying to play some CPS2 games.

I'm all set with an A board, prepped B board all ready to go thanks to @xodaraP and a quiet Sunon fan. Already have the LCD 3D printed case and holster ready too. I'm all set, just have to wait now... :)

Hopefully soon, I'm #1015 which by the looks of things will be shipping this week sometime.

I know about the sticker, new box, curious as to what the surprise is! Finally owning the multi is surprise enough for me though, been dying to play some CPS2 games.

I'm all set with an A board, prepped B board all ready to go thanks to @xodaraP and a quiet Sunon fan. Already have the LCD 3D printed case and holster ready too. I'm all set, just have to wait now... :)
the quality of that sticker is that surprise i'm talking about :)
ps : i forgot to buy a holder for the lcd screen.

It’s like my number keeps getting missed over. I see 1037 but no 1034? Lol I want my cps2 multi

I finally got it.

Looking carefully I found some pins bended.

IMG_20180924_213250.jpg

Could the problem be that the boxes are too soft? You need to use pretty rigid boxes with a high crush rating, etc...maybe bouble boxed?? I will chime in once I get my order and see how it makes it here.

No the problem seems to be the factory box

When they put in the antistatic bag

Now I check every unit one by one

Derick you will receive two shipment, I will explain in private

I finally got it.

Looking carefully I found some pins bended.

IMG_20180924_213250.jpg
I had the exact same pins bent on mines and that first pin broken on me when i tried to bend it back straight so be careful. They are pretty bent over and cause of how thin the pins are i think there going to sill break on you. The more bent they are the more fragile.
@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES I also think maybe packing the darksoft box in a larger box with packing popcorn around it will help issue.

I was bend it back very carefully and none has been broken. I hope they do not break when I put them on the B board.

Back