What's new
I’m ordering 2 now, I have asked for frosted clear colour, hopefully that’s correct

Edit: ordered through Superbuy. Wow these forwarding services are not user friendly at all.

Last edited:
Can I ask what colour you ordered and if you requested it in Chinese or English?

I’d like to order the opaque one (actually a couple) but I’m not sure how to ask for it, especially if it needs to be in Chinese
I just added in the comments of the order “Color: Frosted Clear”. They will usually message you if they have any additional questions on your order before they place it through taobao. They speak English and should be able to understand your color choice.

I just got a message from TBFocus that clear frosted case is out of stock. Buying this case is a lot more difficult then my other TBFocus purchases because this listing is considered a "Xianyu" listing. Which is basically a used 2nd hand Chinese market. I keep going back in forth with the agent trying to get this purchased, but it looks like I may strike out :(

I just got a message from TBFocus that clear frosted case is out of stock. Buying this case is a lot more difficult then my other TBFocus purchases because this listing is considered a "Xianyu" listing. Which is basically a used 2nd hand Chinese market. I keep going back in forth with the agent trying to get this purchased, but it looks like I may strike out :(

This explains the strange message I got from Superbuy last night. I wondered why they were referring to wechat/Xianyu and the risk involved

That sucks if they’re sold out :( also explains why they said they’re used. I figured they were made to order

I’m wondering if an operator had these made to protect their own boards - that would explain the different colours to differentiate where they were sited

Seems like a lot of work for a once off. If someone can manage to get one it would be good to see if it can be replicated.

Looks great too bad no one seems to be able to order one

I did order one and paid via Alipay system in china, he is not replying to my wifes messages!!!!

That should work for everyone. I made an edit to my post.

Yes go to the discord link either in the RetroRGB post or on garou81's post above and look on the left where it shows different threads. You will see a CPS3 thread with an order form.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    280 KB · Views: 94
Anyone successful in getting one of these (or any case that works with the new ultra simms and selector?)

I got the Jasens case. Will most likely sell it off. The mounting for the dip bank isn’t ideal. You need to use a little screwdriver, toothpick or whatever to change the dips as they’re recessed deep into the case and man sized fingers won’t reach.

Back