What's new

Shinmegumi

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm trying to rebuild a Crazy Taxi High Roller cabinet and I figured out that we were missing the JVS board to connect to all the I/O, but when we bought the machine, none of the wiring harnesses for it were there. Does anyone know where I might be able to find the harnesses already assembled or find the parts to build the harnesses?

This site has a few parts and a couple of harnesses (disclaimer - I have never purchased from them, so no idea if reliable):

https://arcadefixit.com/product-category/sega/crazy-taxi-2/

There was also a guy on Ebay selling boxes of wiring from a Crazy Taxi High Roller, but I don't see it anymore, so I assume they were sold. I still see some things available on eBay if you need them.

Thanks for the link. I looked for the guy on Ebay too. We almost bought those wiring harnesses back when they were still for sale, but missed out. I'll have to keep an eye out for some more. I thought about finding someone that might build the cables if I sent them the wiring diagram. Don't know if that is possible or not.

Thanks for the link. I looked for the guy on Ebay too. We almost bought those wiring harnesses back when they were still for sale, but missed out. I'll have to keep an eye out for some more. I thought about finding someone that might build the cables if I sent them the wiring diagram. Don't know if that is possible or not.
User @Lemony Vengeance builds harnesses (I have bought from him). Not sure if he is able to do one like that, but maybe he can. Sometimes I also check VideotronicsUK as they have full machine wire harnesses from time to time.

Back