Attachments

• 20221206_143925.jpg
    20221206_143925.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 20221206_143943.jpg
    20221206_143943.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 69
Looks like Christmas came early for me!
Nice1 mate happydays :) They look the business if you have a few games.
That gundam vs Gundam sleeve was made by someone else, it was the only sleeve I could find when I was making my ones, so I left it alone and just changed the logos.
So big thanks to whoever's sleeve that was before my edited 👍

Nice1 mate happydays :) They look the business if you have a few games.
That gundam vs Gundam sleeve was made by someone else, it was the only sleeve I could find when I was making my ones, so I left it alone and just changed the logos.
So big thanks to whoever's sleeve that was before my edited 👍
i had to leave shortly after cutting and inserting that one. i got 5 more to do: SDBZ, KMGP, Tekken 5, tekken 4, and soul calibur 3. my other 3 gundam DVDs are in the original case with the sticker so im gonna keep those the way they are. its gonna look so nice on my little shelf.

just doing KMGP right now. would be helpful if you put a black outline on the perimiter of the cover art. it is hard to tell where to cut.

i had to leave shortly after cutting and inserting that one. i got 5 more to do: SDBZ, KMGP, Tekken 5, tekken 4, and soul calibur 3. my other 3 gundam DVDs are in the original case with the sticker so im gonna keep those the way they are. its gonna look so nice on my little shelf.
That's awesome mate 👌
I have to redo all my ones, I used a shitty jet ink printer, the funny thing is they still look the shit on the shelf, but I'll get them properly printed in high res

just doing KMGP right now. would be helpful if you put a black outline on the perimiter of the cover art. it is hard to tell where to cut.
Yea I should add something alright mate, I used a ps2 sleeve as a template on a few I was cutting
The width is 27.4 cm by 18.4 cm height

Yea I should add something alright mate, I used a ps2 sleeve as a template on a few I was cutting
The width is 27.4 cm by 18.4 cm height
thats smart. i am cutting with scissors. sleeve as a template is a smarter idea. for what its worth tho, tekken 4 and 5 have the same issue.

thats smart. i am cutting with scissors. sleeve as a template is a smarter idea. for what its worth tho, tekken 4 and 5 have the same issue.
Nice1 mate I'll sort them out, a good few is white too.
lol shit happens when you smoke weed 😆 didn't even click to me

Nice1 mate I'll sort them out, a good few is white too.
lol shit happens when you smoke weed 😆 didn't even click to me
i feel u bro. im the herb-ass cutting witrh the scissors rofl. also noticed theres no 256 on the spine of KMGP.

Attachments

• 20221206_181509.jpg
    20221206_181509.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Back