What's new

Attachments

• 50e.png
    50e.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 208
Anyone figure out how to get this to work with cps3 and CD drive? I've tried multiple ways on changing the 51 file.

Only time I've been successful on making the CD is by not modding it lol.

by my best friend @herbderken
he calls it Street Fighter 3 Blood Code

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20201209143609.png
    WeChat Image_20201209143609.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 245
we are using this for fightcade and other emus... but how to make custom palette work on CPS3

tutorial needed!!!!

we are using this for fightcade and other emus... but how to make custom palette work on CPS3

tutorial needed!!!!
I will release a rough tutorial on this as soon as I can. I been just messing with it here and there.

It will mainly consist in how to implement mods to the cps3. I will also link other guides on how to palmod/edit your own colors.

I will release a rough tutorial on this as soon as I can. I been just messing with it here and there.

It will mainly consist in how to implement mods to the cps3. I will also link other guides on how to palmod/edit your own colors.
we got the palmod part down, just need to know what to do to boot it on Darksoft multi

It will mainly consist in how to implement mods to the cps3.
That would be great. This would be a really nice use of those extra slots on the new CPS3 setup. Instant switching between original and palette modded versions would be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys, if there any changes or confusion, let me know.

one thing I forgot to add is , if you want maps on cps3 , you should try and do that first then do palettes.

on FC2 some reason I needed to do maps first then palettes otherwise the modded maps wouldn't take grab.

but I will update that when I get the chance.

if you want i would be happy to host any edits you make ;) <3

EncDec gives me an error "Access to path "C:\Users\DrFunkenstein2k\Desktop\edit" is denied

Back