What's new
No, 900 is a dongle error. Has nothing to do with I/O.

I'm not sure what exactly the error would be if you don't have working I/O, but that happens after the startup sequence (and after the point where you would get 900 or 901).
Ok dang.. at this point I’m just gonna flash a new card with Elsa bios is it region specific? Maybe for some reason I have phoenix on some (I’ve never flashed any of these..) my last try i guess before give up lol

I don't know about region specific per se, but the Elsa cards were only sold in Japan AFAIK, maybe other parts of Asia as well. You cannot use the stock Nvidia firmware - the card has to be flashed with the Elsa firmware, or the game won't boot.

You can find a pinned thread on this forum with a link to the BIOS and the flashing tool.

I don't know about region specific per se, but the Elsa cards were only sold in Japan AFAIK, maybe other parts of Asia as well. You cannot use the stock Nvidia firmware - the card has to be flashed with the Elsa firmware, or the game won't boot.

You can find a pinned thread on this forum with a link to the BIOS and the flashing tool.
I was assuming this already had that firmware on it but I’ll reflash

Attachments

• 60D58B5D-2C3A-4592-B0B6-5FE527C99427.jpeg
    60D58B5D-2C3A-4592-B0B6-5FE527C99427.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 55
I was assuming this already had that firmware on it but I’ll reflash
Fucking finally got test of the day screen after a reflash. Gonna go test all the vewlix monitors I storage see if I can get two to work

The original screens are LG M3200G. I don't know if the other Vewlix displays will work, but do let us know what you find out!

Ok.. so same message on my vewlix Fs & oranges… idk if any other monitors work.. is there a way to spoof Edid with no access to monitors? I didn’t bother testing the blue diamonds. I know about the hdfury dr hdmi but I think you need access to an original monitor to copy? I have one that’s dead I don’t think it powers up..

Attachments

• 02C76DA5-6405-4607-AF43-86DFF0FA1669.jpeg
    02C76DA5-6405-4607-AF43-86DFF0FA1669.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 56
  • DF6351A5-41B5-4994-8843-93E5D8245156.jpeg
    DF6351A5-41B5-4994-8843-93E5D8245156.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
If it's failing on the other Vewlix monitors then it definitely requires the EDID from the original display. You would need to find someone with access who can dump the EDID.

DariusBurstAC requires the use of a specific 215A, otherwise an error code 900 is displayed and the game cannot be started.
You will need to use the 215A that was bundled with this game cabinet.

I'm one of the owners of this game cabinet in Japan.

Is your cabinet English or Japanese @Usukane ? I have made a special HDD image which does not require the dongle aimed at original cabinet owners. PM me for details.

Is your cabinet English or Japanese @Usukane ? I have made a special HDD image which does not require the dongle aimed at original cabinet owners. PM me for details.
Hello!! Yes please sorry after I got it working I stopped looking at this but it’s broken again. (Dead video card I think)

Back