What's new
This is great. I suck on the later gravity levels on Strider and this will definitely help me get better. The Ghouls & Ghost trainer is great too. I’ve seen the later levels I’ve never been able to naturally get to now :) Can’t wait to see what hackery people come up with when the Multi comes out.

Anyone got any ideas for more CPS-1 trainers or hacks?
Mega Man Power Battle VS mode?

View: https://youtu.be/H7oAmluAvKo

The game runs great on the multi. The game itself still needs some work and I assume it will get updates since it's version 1.0

I encounter a few glitches including one crash that resulted in a reset and the AI is too counter-attack oriented IMHO. You can see the result in the demo match in the video. Both AI are waiting for the other to attack. Ironically it mirrors a real life boxing match. ;)

STHAP TEAASING US BRAH!

Just kidding, please keep making teaser vids. Also my CC number is 123-456-78910 if you want to just charge it now :)

Would it be possible to make a trainer for SFII CE or Turbo that turns off the difficulty scaling on the AI? I’m assuming it has difficulty scaling anyway as the first few matches are easy but by the time I reach the fifth or sixth opponent it takes me dozens of tries to beat them, no matter which character I use. It would be nice to keep the difficulty even throughout.

302B8D48-8FAC-4E52-BB18-813DD3A4A4E0.jpeg

Currently testing the multi against original hardware. The CPS-1.5 library, whilst small is all killer and no filler.

Now I gotta decide if I’ll keep my original CPS-1.5 stacks…

302B8D48-8FAC-4E52-BB18-813DD3A4A4E0.jpeg

Currently testing the multi against original hardware. The CPS-1.5 library, whilst small is all killer and no filler.

Now I gotta decide if I’ll keep my original CPS-1.5 stacks…
Hey, since you have all those lovely pieces in your desk, would you try the multi if it fits or nearly fits cps1.5 case? I don't think I would do it unless I had a spare case laying there doing nothing more than being a paperweight which is highly improbable but just curious.

There's a bunch of these I'm looking forward to - Final Fight, G&G, UN Squadron, all the SF's on one board w/o having to swap chips for em. Some of the earlier ones I was hoping for look to predate the CPS1.

How out-to-lunch am I in thinking that something like Black Tiger/Dragon could (eventually?) be run on one of these?

How out-to-lunch am I in thinking that something like Black Tiger/Dragon could (eventually?) be run on one of these?
that's not going to happen.

The multi doesn't provide any functionality beyond making it easier to swap games. so unless someone is ALREADY running those games on CSP1 hardware then the multi isn't going to do anything special to make it happen.

nothing's impossible but given Black Tiger uses a Z80 for Main CPU and a I8751, I think it's highly improbable

Back