What's new
Item has been found

YunYangTwins

Beginner
Reaction score
Purchase made!

Want to be able to play any of the 6 cps3 games but need it pre-loaded with 3rd Strike. Need it to have everything required to just plug and play

I run a newly formed 3rd strike weekly in my venue and I neee more cps3 devices. Please help bring the arcade & 3rd strike scene together by selling me one 🙏

I will only pay via PayPal goods & services. I don't know you and I don't trust you. YOU SHOULD WANT SELLER PROTECTION. I WANT BUYER PROTECTION. I will cover the fee in my payment. Regardless, money is coming out of a PayPal business account which will only allow g&s payments after July 28th. Considering I likely won't find an offer before then, putting it out there; that's my only payment option.

Last edited:
Consider introducing yourself when you get a chance.

You may also want to consider being a little more flexible on payment options when buying from private collectors on forums and such... these things are old, sellers can't control the installation environment or whatever might happen once it leaves their hands... if you want buyer protection and/or warranties, consider a professional reseller on ebay, or a Japanese shop like TOPS that sells directly to foreigners.

Good luck with your search.

Back