What's new
Updated 2nd post of this thread with this information:

We have converted the Neo Geo monitor test tool, so you can check that your Multi is properly working and will help understanding better where the problem comes from. Just rename your 2020bb folder to something else and copy this one instead. Load that 2020bb into any slot and run it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4id5rs42uca847u/2020bb.7z

Any reported problems with MV-1C? I've an OMEGA CMVS but i won't be able to test the multi before april since I'm out of my country... I've just found a video on youtube which disturbs me a little bit...

Thanks for attention :)

this is not a system glitch but a user glitch.

This is what happens when the menu program in the SD doesn't match with the menu firmware in the cart ;)
^THAT^
Just make sure that the contents of \games\menu have the latest files of the menu.

Ladies and gentlemen...

Some days ago I got the glittchy setup from @K405' to troubleshoot it....do you remember how did it look like?

6HpVjkC.png

i tested it and was glitchy as hell.. Graphic, sounds.. Not kosher...

But... After some TLC:

fiTt2zm.jpg

tadaaaaaaaa

1gdhpo.jpg

Last edited:
Define "TLC" what did you do?

Mitz should be receiving my cart today or tomorrow (I haven't checked the tracking again).

I think we're all curious about what you did to get that result.
He is reluctant to say because unless you have two multi-carts you won't be able to test this/reproduce the same results.
Let's give Mitz and Darksoft the time to look into this new finding before we get too excited/spread misinformation.

I will say this at least in regard to my situation/dead pixels however... I think @deibit just nailed it (and it was actually one of my first suspictions as well). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting exciting!! I'm so looking forward to my multi arriving.

I don't know if you guys are interested, but here is how I fixed my Multicart issues:
MODERATED BY DARKSOFT
Welcome!

Competition is good. But man, jealousy is so great that these guys had to steal the virtual multi slot idea and also the use of ram, so sad......but I see why they had to do this.
I guess that explains why they were dying to see pics of Darksoft's Multi MVS PCB.

In any event, I wish anyone making such products much success because in the end we, the gamers, benefit from having these available.

Last edited:
For sure is technically good, and interesting even thought it lacks innovation, but can we move this discussion to the general section?

We like order here :)

For sure is technically good, and interesting even thought it lacks innovation, but can we move this discussion to the general section?

We like order here :)
Yes, let's do that. I won't allow free advertisement to a bunch of copycats.

Okay. Back on topic.

Is changing the game region setting in the menu supposed to actually change the region game that is loaded (or is it supposed to do something else)? I've tried changing it to anything other than Japanese, and Twinkle Star Sprites still boots up in JP. I've got stock JP bios in a few different 4-slots.

Okay. Back on topic.

Is changing the game region setting in the menu supposed to actually change the region game that is loaded (or is it supposed to do something else)? I've tried changing it to anything other than Japanese, and Twinkle Star Sprites still boots up in JP. I've got stock JP bios in a few different 4-slots.
Good question. Im looking forward to someone making a nice manual explaining the menu items in detail, etc... I know how the multi works, just need a tiny bit of clarification on what every option does :)

Last edited:
Okay. Back on topic.

Good question. Im looking forward to someone making a nice manual explaining the menu items in detail, etc... I know hoe the multi works, just need a tiny bit of clarification on what every option does :)
We'll update the manual ASAP.

The region change is currently deactivated, but we'll put it back on the next update.

Okay. Back on topic.

Good question. Im looking forward to someone making a nice manual explaining the menu items in detail, etc... I know hoe the multi works, just need a tiny bit of clarification on what every option does :)
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame here.

The region change is currently deactivated, but we'll put it back on the next update.
Oh man, posted at the same time. Thanks for the heads up!

Back