What's new
If I recall, on track will be a faster introduction animation for the cart. I definitely understand making sure folks know it's Darksoft, but the animation of sliding in and out takes about 5 seconds each. ^^;
Just wondering: is the long animation there in order to give time to the flashcart for loading something under the hood or is it just cosmetic? Because if it’s cosmetic... meh!

Regards

Locutus73

Is that his official title?
More like secret menu guy from the sounds of it. ;)
Old menu guy left before finishing the promised menu update.
Old menu guy kinda had that reputation (unfinished work) even before he was named as the menu guy.
Honestly it was one of my biggest concerns when he was named the official menu guy.

I didn't say anything because I didn't think it was my place and I didn't want to feed drama.

Cant wait to start seeing improvements from new menu guy :)

Very soon....
Speaking of which, from now onwards, with the new menu guy™ on board, do you think you will release few diluted updates with many new features and bug fixes, or will updates be frequent with progressive feature increments?

Many thanks in advance
Regards

Locutus73

If someone else with a MV-1C can give it a try PLMK.
I finally was able to do some test with my MV-1C with Unibios 4.0 and muticart (fw rev 0x03b1 fw build 0x14c9).

Magician lord has BGM and SFX no matter wich slot I use.

Super dodge ball gives black screen after the neogeo logo no matter wich is the slot but I can ear the coin sound.

Last edited:
Does super dodge ball work for anyone, on any motherboard?

Back