What's new
Item has been found

MegaShock-76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hit me up if anyone happens to have a DB15 to Sega Saturn adapter that you would like to sell. I have an HS-0130 that would go nice with a minigun SG setup. I am looking for two but will settle for one.

Thank you.

It must be that time of year - I do in fact have a batch of these nearly ready to go :)

I went all out with these ones, they are the best I can possibly make.

Ultimate Edition features
Same epic firmware that we all love, key combos for coin/start, remap any button to any input on the fly, assign 6 levels of auto fire to any button on the fly
Genuine Sega OEM ports harvested from genuine Saturn hardware - it was the only way...
Genuine Adamtech DB15 ports - made in the USA baby!
Redesigned PCB so that all the holes line up perfectly - everything looks beautiful on the inside
Redesigned 3D printed shell to accommodate the new PCB
Minor OCD competition with myself for Nasa STD-8739.3 level hand soldering - you could fly them to the moon
Minor OCD competition with myself for 4 stage ultrasonic cleaning process - clean enough to eat off as long as you like very small meals

These really are the "ultimate" edition - the parts are now so hard to get that I probably won't make more.

Because I live in NZ shipping individual units is impractical - they will come as a set of two and include the Quick Programming Board (also in custom case)
2 x Sat2Neo Ultimate Edition, 1 x Quick Programming board = $US95 shipped.

I'll do the sales post in a few days and be sure to tag you

Back