What's new
Thank you @Slypinball. I was able to connect with Sega JVS board in my NNC cab but I wasn't able to get a video signal via VGA so I connected via HDMI to my LCD TV. I was able to play the story mode for 3 or 4 battles before it started to give me Account error 1, Cerficate error 1 similar errors that you had on your screenshot. What did you do to fix these errors?

I also tried to connect with its dedicated content router but the errors won't go away.

I read this posting by user iloveyourmom at https://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?t=22977. The guy was able to get around ALL.net connection for his Tekken 6 hardware (Namco 357) by sending his hardware to Japan to have its firmware update to latest version. This works because Tekken 6 ALL.net requirement was removed in later firmware update. The guy also mentioned you can ask Namco to connect your Namco system to ALL.net if you pay a monthly fee and credits purchase.

No. I haven't got a chance to get back to it since last time. I got to where I got the certificate error.

Attachments

• IMG_4617.png
    IMG_4617.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 26
I think they were 23-1 & 24-1.
I contacted Bandai America and they asked me to contact Bandai Namco Entertainment America but I don't remember I contacted them. I saw Cereth mentioned on his thread Bandai has ended the support for the game.

I contacted Bandai America and they asked me to contact Bandai Namco Entertainment America but I don't remember I contacted them. I saw Cereth mentioned on his thread Bandai has ended the support for the game.
It’s running on rpcs3 but no network, test mode date is set at 2059 and pop up at title screen is failed to get tournament mode info from test mode, that’s why game is closing for maintenance also. Game isn’t going into test mode.

Also the 23-1 account error can be fixed, im sure someone on here can help u.

Back