What's new
I'm not sure what all options there are for the base mjpeg-streamer. Is apache even able to run along side it? I am not well versed in networking or web servers.

yup - they can run along side each other - just on different ports. For now I have the cardemu/game loader webpage running on port 8080. I went through the code for the mjpeg streamer, and it binds to all active ip addresses. I didn't feel like radically messing with it.

More to come after I get my (hopefully working) triforce back from Ken. :)

Ok - got my Triforce back from Ken tonite - all working now!

Got the camera and card working, along with the eject code. The *only* thing outstanding right now is the very first "temp card" load upon bootup... with WMMT there is a condition for the initial boot up check, so I can exit upon that code. With MKGP - there doesn't appear to be - just a ton of 7A's and then a CARD_GET_STATE(20).

So - I need to think a bit more on that one - maybe recognize that a particular card is being used, and trigger off of that variable and the GET_CARD_STATE - that is probably what I will do - but it's 1am, up in 3 hours... so I better get to bed!

Hopefully I can finish tomorrow night and get the raspbi image loaded up here!

Thanks @winteriscoming - the camera library/code works perfect!

Glad to hear you now have a working Triforce and you're having some success with the DIY camera.

one strange thing - I picked up the logitech camera you had mentioned - and while I could pull images that were perfect from the website, it was garbled in game, or from the selftest menu. I had another one lying around and it worked perfect.... so most likely I got a dud (it was used).

I added a boot flag last night to the checkpy script - and got all that working upon bootup. The last thing I need to dig into is that I would like the mjpg_streamer to only bind to the ethernet address, not the wifi - so I need to mess around some more tonight hopefully (since I am away for a week after tonight).

Back