What's new
For Sale
I'm going to post the definitive list tomorrow and then anyonce can order what they want "As it is". It won't be possible to test 320+ games, I'm afraid.
This is finally the updated list with ALL I have.

I still have some 25Khz and above games that I will posts in a couple of days.
So can we contact you about games on the new list as per the older quote?

to make sure i can get one thing from the list you sent in the excel sheet and i have to see for the whole lot instead? or can i pick 1 item from that list?

What?

You can't sell the Sega ST-V Decathlon cart yet! It still needs to be added to the Multi kit!

:D

I updated the attachment in the 1st post with the PCBs that were already sold and the prices. I'm updating some prices of what I'd like to get as soon as people ask for a price. This can be a good database of current prices. I will udpate as soon as PCBs sell.

:thumbsup:

No need to say that all my PCBs are working, clean and stored properly.

Damn DS, how many PCB's are you planning on keeping? Thought you mentioned some time ago you have around 400?

Damn DS, how many PCB's are you planning on keeping? Thought you mentioned some time ago you have around 400?
Turned out it was only about 350 :) Many I've been giving away or exchanging. List is still HUGE, but yes, I'll keep like 30 for me. The ones I really have time to play. :thumbsup:

Back