What's new
For Sale
List updated. I have also included a new list with PCBs known to be not working. I also included the sympthons.

I want to say my two PCBs both arrived this week. Vendetta and Crude Busters. @Darksoft sold me some shit that he over charged for and it doesn't work!

Nah, just kidding! Everything arrived as he described it. I will say the post office DESTROYED the box, but the PCBs made it here in one piece!

Thanks @Darksoft!

I will say the post office DESTROYED the box, but the PCBs made it here in one piece!
What shipping companies do to boxes, I'll never understand. Makes me anxious just thinking about it.
Glad the contents were ok!!

@Darksoft sold me some shit that he over charged for and it doesn't work!
8|

Nah, just kidding! Everything arrived as he described it.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
As if there was any doubt! We should make arcade tokens the read, "In Darksoft we Trust!".

Anyway, thanks again and I wish I had taken pictures of what was left of the box. Two giant holes in it, side ripped off. If it wasn't for the bubble wrap and the padded bubble mailers you wrapped the boards it, who knows...

As it was, it arrived with the Crude Busters PCB visible before I opened the box!

Mine arrived in almost the same exact shape, but only one hole- you could see the pcb's from the outside of the box =O But low and behold, everything worked perfect!

Just when my wallet was starting to feel good... PM'd on some Konami Beat-Em-Up Goodness!

@Darksoft did you, by any chance, find another Metamorphic Force?

I noticed it's not marked as sold.

Fingers crossed!

I want to sell these two PCBs. I know I won't play them and I'm sure that they will be helpful to someone and I'm giving a low price.

500 GP ( Namco Super System 23 ). Includes the FCA PCB --> 120 EUR.
Super System 22 (I think it's Alpine Racer) --> 80 EUR.

Both PCBs were working when removed from cabine but sold AS-IS.

See pictures below.

Thanks.

2d13j2u.jpg
15z1aqg.jpg

2rwtjk3.jpg
2yy4a6t.jpg

11h9t3t.jpg

2enm1rr.jpg
kdu4y9.jpg

Back