- EU power lead
- 3D printed tray from Twisted for the GDEMU
- no SD card
- original GDRom drive also comes with it

Price:
€350 shipped worldwide
NOW €325 shipped!

Last edited:
Damnit dude, I've convinced you so many times it's a great console... can I do it again? :D

I reckon you'll regret selling it, one of the greatest consoles ever

Do you have a NAOMI with netboot so you get to play the arcade versions of a lot of the great games?

Good luck with the sale, good price with the GDEMU included :)

Yes I do have a Naomi but sold my netdimm setup.
But I do have original carts of Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear and Virtua Tennis to keep me busy while I wait for a decent multicart ;)

Don’t think I will regret sellig this, have a backup Dreamcast still on discs of needed, but honestly never touched the Dreamcast for the last year or so..

You are a strong person Pascal. Didn't play DC for over a year, still have not the nerve to sell it :whistling:

I can also remove the BBS Toro from the bundle and price the bundle as €300 shipped worldwide if that sweetens the deal ;)

I should send you one of the RGB amps I built for free. Then you'll change your mind once you start playing Sturmwind on one of your cabs.

Yeah I've heard about Sturmwind and am eager to check it out.
Still have a back up Dreamcast running discs so shouldn't be a problem right?

I should send you one of the RGB amps I built for free. Then you'll change your mind once you start playing Sturmwind on one of your cabs.
Out of interest since the DC puts out RGB directly, what is the amp for? Using on arcade monitors expecting a higher input voltage or is the factory RGB signal just no good? (I run mine on S-Video)

Out of interest since the DC puts out RGB directly, what is the amp for? Using on arcade monitors expecting a higher input voltage or is the factory RGB signal just no good? (I run mine on S-Video)
All consoles output AC-coupled RGB at .7v. US made arcade monitors can accept the AC-coupled video because many of them were made with standard television parts. This allowed US-based TV's to accept all manner of signals from RF, composite, s-video, blah blah blah. Arcade monitors inherited the capability seeing as they were made with the same parts. But even so, the signal is so weak that you have to turn up all the levels on your arcade monitor just to have a useable video signal.

Now, if you have a non-US made arcade monitor, there is no way your console's RGB can be accepted natively. Your Toshiba's and Nanao's that you would find in your Candy cabs and such. The RGB amp doesn't just amp the signal from .7v to JAMMA levels (around 2-3v). It DC-couples the RGB signal and clamps it. So now you have a stable picture with your non-US arcade monitors. And if you have the RGB amp and a US-made arcade monitor, you don't have to dial up the levels to get a usable signal.

Wow, this is a great price shipped, surprise no one has jumped on this.

Sold on our local ‘craigslist’, buyer turned out to be a member here and proud owner of a MVS multi as well :thumbsup:

Thanks @punkmachine

Back