What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
local pickup is possible for all.

Replica Egret 2/3/AWSD door (front, big opening). Pretty accurate. Unpainted. I have the AWSD paint code $170 shipped

CPS2 boards:

Green
Powered gear B $300 shipped
1944 loop master B $300 shipped
Mars Matrix a/b $325 shipped |

Blue
Gigawing blue a/b $325 shipped

Ketsui Kit
Cardboard box, box protector. Box has one pop out
Board w/ original and Ketsui Arrange
pop
move strip
various papers
Superplay DVD + booklet
Soundtrack CD (new)

$1530 shipped in the USA

Set of 2 Vewlix F panels (new, reproduction). Quality is good (better than Taito's colors- to my eyes). Corona just made them take a bit so I found another solution and these aren't needed). $300 shipped

Egret 2 move strip- the sticker ones. Set of 3. Unapplied, but old stock (dusty). $20 shipped.

New/Net City lower control panel box w/ some hardware (latches, coin return door). Has a circular lock hole. $50 + ship

24" Toei Monitor frame (free)

Mini Cute Tangs (full set). New/fabricated. $150/set- last one

Several AWSD/E3 Stereo amp setups. one set left Sub $100 shipped. Need to test it again. When covid lets me travel I can do that, otherwise I can sell as-is, no returns. Your call

Sega CD in box w/ materials. Serviced (tuned and capped). $280 shipped

SOLD ITEMS

New Taito JVS I/O $240 shipped. From a group order. Have a few left. all sold
Zoids Infinity Joystick. Bought for a project, not going to use it. $65 shipped US (ebay also)
New Vewlix F Overlay $135 shipped SOLD
multiple 18" tubes // chassis. Some dead flybacks, some minor burn on the tubes. Can you fix them? If so- perfect mini cute, pony, etc monitors. Nanao, Toshiba, etc. $250 for tube/chassis

Add fees if paypal or do friends and family.

Thanks!

Last edited:
What does the AWSD/E3 Stereo am setups do as I might be interest in it if I know the benefits. Thanks

Run CPS2 in stereo in an E3/AWSD. It's an amp- so the benefits that come with that. Thanks for looking!

edit and price drops and such.

Thank you for the info. That would be awesome. Is there anything else I need since I have an AWSD in order to use it. By the way, what is the selling price. Thank you in advance.

New Taito JVS I/O $240 shipped. From a group order. Have a few left. (on ebay)

New Vewlix F Overlay $135 shipped (OBO?)

New Vewlix F panel. Panel, overlay, mounted by Taito. $350 shipped *special notes apply
Fair prices on all these items (this is what they cost from Taito direct last I checked).
Good luck with the sale. :thumbup:

New Taito JVS I/O $240 shipped. From a group order. Have a few left. (on ebay)

New Vewlix F Overlay $135 shipped (OBO?)

New Vewlix F panel. Panel, overlay, mounted by Taito. $350 shipped *special notes apply
Fair prices on all these items (this is what they cost from Taito direct last I checked).Good luck with the sale. :thumbup:
Yep- that was the plan. Got stiffed a little bit on a group order so I'm just passing them along. Thanks for the kind words!

RE: Stereo amp- pricing to be determined. Heat shrinking wires and such later and will sit down and see. Basically just drop in, no modifications needed.

I would be in for the AWSD stereo amp long as price is reasonable which I suspect will be the case.

amps are finished. Probably $100/set, but I want to test them again and haven't ran across a cabinet to do that yet.

Bump, edited sale list.

Thanks!

I am still interested @Battlesmurf in AWSD amp. Let me know once tested and ready. Or I can rest in my cab too if it helps.

Last edited:
Let me know once you test the amp, I definitely want that for my AWSD. Thanks

Back