What's new
I received the case today - it’s perfect, thanks!

Attachments

• A90EA0E8-C43E-4E8E-9C0F-A2B2EBB1EE00.jpeg
    A90EA0E8-C43E-4E8E-9C0F-A2B2EBB1EE00.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 162
Shipping update
@asra order shipped

Really didnt go as i wanted, too much stuff got me disturbed today, but now all sega16 cases are fully assembled and checked.

All i need is to prepare remotes and stands

After that sexy parodius will remain

Last edited:
@Escarioth it's still early, but any plans for a CPS1 multi case and if so can you add me to the interest list and post concept pics as you get it together? Thanks!

@Escarioth it's still early, but any plans for a CPS1 multi case and if so can you add me to the interest list and post concept pics as you get it together? Thanks!
Hmm. For now i dont have any plans but when everything get shown ill see if i can put some changes to the current case for multi purpose

As for shipping this week
@Frank_fjs (didnt forget about your free remote lol)
@RandomRetro
@LittleLarrySellers

Will try to get everything done for you guys by wednesday. After that im almost at the finish line just a little more

Next in line for shipping are :

@KalessinDB
@slickam

Unfortunately i'm having new working hours (pretty dreadful ones...)
i may run into schedule problem vs reach the shipping office.

I'll see this week what i can do, to be able to ship everyone
don't worry if needed , ill send ze wife do the work! lol (dont worry it was her idea)

Shipping to both of you guys tomorrow ( @KalessinDB + @slickam )
only 2 users left to conclude this order :)

now for the sad news.
yeah it took me soooo much time to get to the end of this order -_- here's the story
thanks to covid i had to be kicked out of work for 3 months back in march...
i had to think about it really hard... stuff like this can seriously hurt a family's economy
and would be hit pretty hard by another wave crisis like that ...so

I left my current job last month :(
many were sad to see me go just like that. after 17 years.

to Get hired to a new one instead wich gives a LOT of new benefits (bigger salary) and is safe from covid since i can work home :)
i'm deep into new studies and have to pass tests...and more tests....for 3 months. (one failure and im out)
So i have to be very concentrate.

thats why, after shipping to the last 2
@kl3mousse
@LemmyBarnett
wich should be next week. (don't worry guys, got all your stuff ready to be packed up in boxes)

i'm calling off any new orders...and probably pulling the plug on case making for a while.
still have a very close bond with my previous boss and he told me i could still make cases later.
BUT there will have...changes to the process i use. (well..i'm not around anymore that will likely have to go with colors and prices)

I'll write back any new information about it when time is right :)
sorry to all who wanted a MK2 or Battletoads :(

Congrats on the benefits and better salary! We're all enjoying the stuff you make here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's happy to see you might eventually pick it back up again in the future, but I think everyone here is in agreement that real life has to come first. Take care of your studies man, you got this! And if and when you come back, I'll keep my eyes peeled for that MK2 maybe ;)

Many sorry to hear the news, but yeah family and safety first. Your work is great and know you will be back at it when you can.

Hope everything works out for you brother, but it sounds like you have things under control, so i wish you much success :thumbsup:

Love the case, Hope to see you back at making them soon enough :thumbup:

You are a true craftsman. Happy to have some of your cases and will def be here if you get back into it at some point. Congrats on hopefully more stability in these trying times.

Back