What's new
I agree. It would have been nice to get some GX cases, or maybe for a Killer Instinct 1/2.
Welcome back dude.

Welcome back! Just curious - could there be other fabricators that could produce your cases in the future if your previous workplace doesn't pan out as a supplier? I love the two cases I purchased from you before and it would be fantastic if more were available some day.

Welcome back! Just curious - could there be other fabricators that could produce your cases in the future if your previous workplace doesn't pan out as a supplier? I love the two cases I purchased from you before and it would be fantastic if more were available some day.
+1000

I love your cases. Will definitely be in line again if you find alternative means to produce.

I was literally dreaming about these cases the other night. Like I woke up with a start, with the vision of the Tetris case burned into my brain. Was it real? Was it all a dream?

Turns out that it actually WAS real. Would love to see these made.

Dreaming of Konami GX case for my @Hammy made Gokujou Parodius conversion 😁. The one for Sexy was beautiful, dare I say...sexy (dah dum tccchh).

Thanks for the words of love for my old products.

I still hope to be able to come back with some ideas but since i left my previous work, lots of stuff happened there. Might not be easy to make a new bunch of case like before.

I fear a price boost and a very low quantity.... So im not sure if its still possible. Ill have to look into this later.

Been a year since i left my other quality supervisor / laser program, etc.

I wanted to do some catch up with my old team.

Even got to meet with the big boss who was very happy to hear some news about me :)

So back to business. I was given the ok to go on with any case project. But sadly most of the old projects are probably gone since the whole directory linked to my name was destroy. We might have some back ups we ll do some look around.

Bad news are :
-aluminim prices jumped up... yikes
-ill have to include programing fees to the previous amounts showed on the main pages (i was making that part myself back then)
-i wont do large quantity..might only be like 5-7
-adding diferent colors cases will add up fees. So better stay only one color.
-no more special gifts...(but i might be able to make one if its not too demanding)

So. Now i have to figure out good prices.

I was already on a Venture case project.
But that might not interest much peoples. I will update list. Remember...if i dont own the pcb, making a case about the game is far too tricky.

Wish we can find back mk2 case prints that was my favorite ;(

Back