What's new
Mark your items as sold

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! some of you may have seen my thread asking for price recommendations a week or so ago; this will be the first thread starting to sell said items. I prefer NOT to ship internationally. If you live in N.E. Florida and want to pick it up in person that can be arranged as well.

First up is ESP Ra.De. The PCB is in excellent condition. It is the international version. ROM seals in tact in mint condition. Plays and works 100%. Comes with some (poorly) cut reprinted arts of the Marquee and a move strip.

ESP Ra.De.

IMG_0226.jpgIMG_0229.jpgIMG_0230.jpg

Asking $1000 $925 $875 SOLD $800 shipped & insured CONUS

Shipping: I ship out same day or next morning if payment is received and confirmed after 2pm EST. I double box all PCBs; the PCB itself is seated securely inside of a Protektive Pak (seen in photos) then placed in a second box with plenty of packing material, before it being finally sealed up with security threaded paper tape on all seams. Ask anyone I have shipped high end boards from my collection to in the past and they will tell you not to worry.

Payment Options:

Clears instantly: Zelle, Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC

Must wait for funds to clear into my account, usually 1-2 days: Venmo, Paypal F&F, Paypal G&S (add 6% for fees)

Last edited:
Hi
Just a question regarding the ESPRade PCB
Does this board have a suicide battery like some of the other CAVE boards?

Back