What's new
If you need any help/advice on this stuff let me know
Want to make some wire harnesses? ;)
kidding
Really impressed with your work, @everten. The board looks awesome and the video tutorial is perfect. To save yourself some headache and time, why not offer to sell the board separately from the wire harness for the single 6-button game? I know I won't be playing Kaiser Knuckle often and if that changes, I could just crimp my own harness or buy one from you at that point (if you happen to still be selling them). I'm sure others would want the kick harness with the board, but I'd hate to think about the time you spent building one for me that I may not ever use.

Just an idea. No worries if you have other thoughts. Thanks again for your awesome work on this.

I could do this for the STV board. The F3 harness needs NH on one end and XH on the other. The NH connector was a little too tall to fit on the IO Board.
ah damn.

I think you can still buy leads that are crimped on 1 end... that would cut your time in half at least.

The original post has been updated with pricing and details.

I have 7 boards available initially. I will do my best to reach out to people in the order in which they expressed interest. Expect a PM tomorrow if you are one of those first few people.

@everten got me in on the ground floor for this awesome product. Install was straight forward as long as you follow the video he posted. Tested quickly this morning and all is well: extra buttons work via CPS2 kick harness and stereo sounds incredible, both just as expected. Seems like a no brainer add-on for F3, especially the stereo portion. I love having some level of standards across my arcade hardware and stuff like this is getting me closer to that goal for everything I own.

rNaWgD8.jpg

QuFg6BJ.jpg

Ahhhh ya beat me! Mine was on track to be here yesterday but it disappeared in my local post office for a day and a half :) Showing out for delivery today though, looking forward to joining the club!

Back