What's new
@everten How do I order?
I got you on my list. I send PMs in the order that I see interest. I give people a few days to respond before moving on. I don’t take money from people unless I have a board built and ready to ship.

First batch was sent to USA only. I’ll be ordering more boards soon and will start international on next batch.

These take me time to build, so apologies if it feels like I’m moving slow. I’m also trickling out the first batch to make sure there aren’t any issues. So far it’s been working very well.

I appreciate everyone’s feedback. It seems the install instruction video was a good way to demonstrate since I’ve had no questions on how to get this thing connected.

:thumbsup:

If it's still available, add me to the list with a Lions 3 case riser. Thanks

@everten How do I order?
I got you on my list. I send PMs in the order that I see interest. I give people a few days to respond before moving on. I don’t take money from people unless I have a board built and ready to ship.
First batch was sent to USA only. I’ll be ordering more boards soon and will start international on next batch.

These take me time to build, so apologies if it feels like I’m moving slow. I’m also trickling out the first batch to make sure there aren’t any issues. So far it’s been working very well.

I appreciate everyone’s feedback. It seems the install instruction video was a good way to demonstrate since I’ve had no questions on how to get this thing connected.

Don't mean to sound like it going slow, just wanted to make sure I knew how to order :) Been waiting for one since I posted my Fry meme :D

Fresh blanks are on order and I should be able to start building more of these next week.

On a side note, any 22GA wire recommendations? I'm about to finish up a 1,000 ft spool way faster than I expected.

I got my kit yesterday, and said I would wait until the weekend to install it.
8QgdfXa.jpg

Welp, I went for this install a day early and was so excited I skipped work today completely! :D
jCmLeua.jpg

The stereo sound is perfect/fantastic, don't forget to set volume/sfx levels in the Test menu however (that pot on the motherboard is NOT to be touched/isn't VOL).

I didn't ask for kickharness support, and honestly I never really thought much about it/don't care about the games supporting it. This IS a great place/addition to the board, and really gives it the true name of "IO".

I also thought this would be a good time to talk about my video setup.
JVS is being adapted into JAMMA via the Jammaifier and as some of you maybe aware...
I released my own video attenuation PCB (the Jassifier) as it provided the best results in most cases.

This (F3) however is a case where @invzim 's Tri-Sync Helper is better suited to the job.
I have it here set to CS (composite sync) feeding D-SUB (aka VGA) into OSSC's AV3.
cDcOdW7.jpg

OaYEyVd.jpg

Don't forget, to properly lock the sync coming from the F3 you'll also need the H-PPL Pre/Post-Coast @ 4 lines...
g6qoOqd.jpg

and I highly recommend these H. backporch 255/V. backporch 12 values for centering...
VRGT8eH.jpg

mUodXoz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks money @jassin000 nice setup! Love seeing the different configurations people have.

I'm out of the loop on the video stuff and don't have an OSSC, but I imagine I will one day. I'm hoping Axun will build one into his supergun.

@RandomRetro was kind enough to build me a Jassifier a few months back anticipating that I would need it in a Vewlix-type setup. I need to do my homework on the video side of things in general.

Got my IO board this week too and was a quick install on my F3 with Lions3 case. Thanks again for all the work into this clean design @everten!

Sent a bunch of PMs to those next in line. I have about 10 more people on the wait list. I'm out of parts, but expect delivery of more later this week. It will probably be about 2 weeks before I finish the builds for the remaining 10.

I've been using mine all week, love the design/features.
I wish we could get the same thing for MVS 1FZ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe not in a clean way?
Bingo!

I've seen a universal PCB, designed to work with a few different revisions of the MVS motherboard.
My problem with it is... You need to find a place to mount it (no predetermined spot) you need to provide the audio output jacks (this is just a PCB so again with the mounting). :thumbdown:

I don't mind soldering to the source audio spots on the bottom of the 1FZ board, but it COULD be done soooo much cleaner with an overlay PCB (with flex cable OR pin header) main board/cart holder mounting point, RCA jacks onboard etc.

Basically what you did for F3, which is why I mentioned it here. :)

Thanks everten!
Awesome design of the F3 and ST-V stereo sets.
Credit for yr dinosaur

Attachments

• IMG_20201204_195612.jpg
    IMG_20201204_195612.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20201204_195530.jpg
    IMG_20201204_195530.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20201204_195515.jpg
    IMG_20201204_195515.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 148