What's new
For Sale

fuzzbuddy

Grand Master
Reaction score
I am going to make another batch of Exa box protectors (long kit boxes).

Let me know if you're interested and how many you want.

625x96x96mm

Thick 0.7mm PET

Cost should be £20 like last time (possibly a tiny bit more), but let's stick to this price
wink.png

Only 200 pieces will be made. Production will start when we reach 150pcs

This will be the last batch until 2025 (life gets in the way).

IPD - 6
Chrone - 10
GeekMan1222 - 3
SnakeGrunger - 6
MmSadda - 6
System11 - 5
Reclaimer - 12
Zombiz - 10
GrinningCat - 4
Ddshot - 8
Monstermug - 3
Pega$u$ - 6
jimmerd - 2
amstrick - 10
westtrade - 10

pinoqk5-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
I was in for 5, but would like to change that to 6 (at least - I want to have a few extras for future game purchases)

+10 for @amstrick

59 to go before production begins. I'm not seeing as much interest as I did for the last 2 batches, so this will be the last run of these.

Hello,

I would like to first thank you for putting together another group buy for all of us

Next,

I would like to know when do i send you my payment and how do i go about paying you since I'm in the usa ?

How much is the s/h to the usa and how long will it take before i get them

Thanks.

Hello,

I would like to first thank you for putting together another group buy for all of us

Next,

I would like to know when do i send you my payment and how do i go about paying you since I'm in the usa ?

How much is the s/h to the usa and how long will it take before i get them

Thanks.

Thanks for your interest.

You will send payment when production is finished. Production will start if 150 out of 200 pieces have been reserved.

There are currently 101 reserved. So that leaves 49 more to go before starting production.

Shipping can be via UPS or Fedex (usually 2-3 days door to door). I'd need to check the cost, but it isn't cheap because of the large dimensions.

The shipping cost of 1 is the same as the cost of 10 (weight is not the issue, but dimensions raise the price).

Back