What's new
Mark your items as sold

dewmansnk

Professional
Reaction score
Famicom Titler - $500 + shipping
hM6sivO.jpg

RGB signals were tapped using the guide (https://www.chrismcovell.com/gotRGB/fctitler.html). I re-used the existing DIN connector and wired it up for a Genesis 8-pin DIN standard.
meZax4H.jpg

Individually shielded wires were used for the RGB mod. You can see the large amount of rework that is on the bottom of the main CPU/PPU board. I received the console this way and never researched it further. I can only assume it is a factory bodge, no idea what for.
xt0IDBj.jpg

Here is a closer shot of the bodge work and the points I tapped the RGB signals.
WJpdpoe.jpg

Inside shot of the console, you can just see the blue wires that connect the RGB signals
VhJANej.jpg

Also included is a NES to Famicom cart adapter. This adapter is a bit special as it has the NES cart facing forward when inserted into the console - cheaper adapters have the NES cart facing backwards. Another feature of this adapter is the NES cart connector was replaced with a connector from a Game Genie. (Notice the galoob logo). This gets rid of the death grip this adapter used to have and still provides very reliable cart connections. A bit of clear vinyl tape and a thick card stock provide the slight hump on the front of the famicom adapter and ensure it fits the console snugly.
4TGMSFk.jpg

The Bad? - This console does have pretty noticeable jail-bars, especially on black or light blue screen. The stylus is also missing, but a suitable replacement should be fairly easy to find - its just a little plastic stick, nothing special.

Mega Man NES LOT - $180 + shipping
DdfKFqw.jpg

SNES LOT - $225 + shipping
6nBKpXY.jpg

Attachments

• wHd3WTE.jpg
    wHd3WTE.jpg
    909.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Back