What's new
@lewis846020 You need to replace the small fans on the LCD itself?
Not 100% sure, never experienced this personally... I'd just ditch the monitor to be honest with you.
Get a @Hadouken Arcade mounting bracket and the LG 32GK650F-B (1440p).

I own two (both my C & L-AMI cabs) of them, 10000x better than ANY stock Vewlix LCD hands down!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your error message on the top left or bottom left of the screen.

From what I've gathered chasing errors on my two cabs, top left is a problem with fans inside the lcd screen itself, bottom left error msg is for the fans powered by the cabinet.

This is only my experience working with F and FC monitors, take with grain of salt.

Last edited:
bottom left error msg is for the fans powered by the cabinet.
That isn't possible... The harness only supports two wires +12v and DC ground

Its driven by the cab's DC power supply, along with audio amp, speakers, and IO (also drives the marquee/move-strip lights in a F/C).
That cab PSU is totally unaware if you have a fan(s) installed or not, thus it can't provide any error feedback... Esp to the monitor...

I mean fuck bro, the LCD isn't even visually connected to the cab PERIOD!
Its directly connected to whatever gameboard (or Taito scaler with the JAMMA kit) you are using.
ZERO image/screen feedback from the cab/IOs/PSUs/etc etc.

fans powered by the cabinet.
Oh also that... FANS?
If you have a F/C, you'd notice you only have ONE cab fan (in the bottom compartment).
The upper "monitor" compartment lacks a fan, rather in the F/C the fans are ONLY on the LCD itself.

In the Diamond line, yes you have two cab fans... One in the bottom like F/C and one in the top (independent of the LCD fans).
As you would expect, only the Diamond contains a wire harness that supports the upper compartment fan.

@lewis846020 Don't waste your time messing around with the two cab fans, its not related to your issue.
Dig into the LCD itself, I'm 99.9% sure the error message is isolated to the monitor and nothing else.

KC has never sent me a stock photo of a cab.
He has asked for money on cabs not yet in his possession (pre-selling) however.

Like SNK causioned, pre-purchasing a item of this size and complexity is always a bad idea.

Any number of things can go wrong in this scenario.

Case in point the Vewlix Diamond's he is importing.
Last I knew he had not received these in Rosemead CA yet.
If I was seriously considering purchasing one, I would put down 10% as a hold/reserve... But do not pay all 3,200$ (or whatever arrangements you reach) without first having pictures of the actual cab in HIS warehouse.
@lewis846020 You need to replace the small fans on the LCD itself?
Not 100% sure, never experienced this personally... I'd just ditch the monitor to be honest with you.
Get a @Hadouken Arcade mounting bracket and the LG 32GK650F-B (1440p).

I own two (both my C & L-AMI cabs) of them, 10000x better than ANY stock Vewlix LCD hands down!
Thanks for your replying!!

I really don’t know what’s the issue with my type P32L050 monitor.
I even can’t find any “FANS” behind the monitor.
Please help me!

Attachments

• C8AF1FCD-5841-455D-ADF4-467BEE1AF012.jpeg
    C8AF1FCD-5841-455D-ADF4-467BEE1AF012.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for your replying!!

I really don’t know what’s the issue with my type P32L050 monitor.
I even can’t find any “FANS” behind the monitor.
Please help me!
Do you recommend the TAITOTECH original monitor(type N94R0442A)?

Attachments

• 0EDF7DA6-17F2-4987-9A94-328918DD256D.jpeg
    0EDF7DA6-17F2-4987-9A94-328918DD256D.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 63
Is your error message on the top left or bottom left of the screen.

From what I've gathered chasing errors on my two cabs, top left is a problem with fans inside the lcd screen itself, bottom left error msg is for the fans powered by the cabinet.

This is only my experience working with F and FC monitors, take with grain of salt.

On the top left.
“FAN STOP”
The game sound is still running but no game screen.

Like this.

Attachments

• F1927329-B976-4C9D-BD5E-7865E4A872B6.jpeg
    F1927329-B976-4C9D-BD5E-7865E4A872B6.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 9EE8A3A3-2F46-406C-A6B6-4EFD47C4F568.jpeg
    9EE8A3A3-2F46-406C-A6B6-4EFD47C4F568.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 75
I had a Taito Tech replacement LCD, it was way ahead of the stock IPS Alpha but no where near the quality of the LG I recommended.
The mounting bracket is pricey its true, it will free you to use whatever 32" VESA mount LCD/OLED you wish (so its well worth the cost).

I've got my eye on that 32" 4K OLED LG released, last I checked it was 4,000$ (more than both my cabs combine). :P

G
I had a Taito Tech replacement LCD, it was way ahead of the stock IPS Alpha but no where near the quality of the LG I recommended.
The mounting bracket is pricey its true, it will free you to use whatever 32" VESA mount LCD/OLED you wish (so its well worth the cost).

I've got my eye on that 32" 4K OLED LG released, last I checked it was 4,000$ (more than both my cabs combine). :P
Got it!
Thanks!

Back