What's new

Digital20

Student
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to all the frequent posters on this site, anytime I was stumped or needed guidance a quick search showed me that there were many before me who had conquered the same issue . While, I feel comfortable working on my standard cabinets, when I obtained a blast city earlier this year I was overwhelmed and felt I was definitely in way over my head. I’m an avid member over on klov, but for candy cabs I felt this forum would suit my needs better. After doing some research and dealing with members like @alberto1225, @Kidkaos and @Lemony Vengeance, I am happy to say my first blast city is now 100% to my liking. Like so many others that are found stateside, my Blast started its life as a Sega Bass fishing. Upon delivery I was just happy to see that not only was the Nanao Working 100% it had a sticker on the chassis frame stating that it was recapped back in 2016 (hopefully buying me some decent time before needing to do it myself). The monitor had some screen burn but nothing unbearable. The only thing not working was the fan in the PSU which I quickly replaced with the noctua. I picked up all my harnesses from @Lemony Vengeance and my control panel from @alberto1225. The artwork came From eBay and the sticks and buttons came from arcade shock. Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone here for your guidance and insight and show off my first ever candy cab.

Attachments

• IMG_3514.jpeg
    IMG_3514.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3540.jpeg
    IMG_3540.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3711.jpeg
    IMG_3711.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3870.jpeg
    IMG_3870.jpeg