What's new

ner38073

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all. Good to meet you.
I came here in search of help on the Fm Towns Marty Emulators. So I recently got me installed in my FM Towns Marty an HXC floppy emulator to replace the old and non-functional floppy drive. I have installed it successfully and I currently have tested it using the game image of Cameltry. Works perfect. I was wondering if anybody here might have other game images that are playable on the FM Towns Marty Floppy drive that I can load to my SD card and use with the emulator. I have seen on some videos that Columns (by Sega 1990) is playable on the Marty floppy emulator but I have not found the actual game image to convert to an hfe file. As you may know, the HXC floppy emulator recognizes .hfe game images.
I have been looking for Columns for the last two weeks with no success. So this brought me here. I hope to get to know a lot of you real gamers here.
I am a real fan of the FM Towns Marty and have both model 1 and model 2 in my little game room. Thanks in advance.

Model 1 and 2 huh? Awesome. What games do you have for it?

Hi. I have several disk games mostly shooting games like Tatsujin (2 copies), Flying Shark, Raiden, RayXanber, Image Fight and some others. I actualy have these stored since I have a Docbrown installed in my marties. But I really want games to play from the floppy drive emulator.

Back