What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I will be selling a very limited number of CPS2 multi kits already installed on B-boards. I have a few Blue, Green and Grey as well as one or two without cases since they didn't survive shipping. I cleaned them up some but they could use some more cleaning. I'll list one or two at a time as I build them. Max of 11 total. Each comes with an 8gb SD card with the most recent rollup pack installed plus a few extras. Each will also come with a multi label of your choice. Choose from these two.

jqnzhk.jpg

And these are the first two for sale:

$500 plus shipping. Comes with the label, SD card, and translucent blue LCD case.

3531pxt.jpg

$500 plus shipping. Comes with the label, SD card, and translucent blue LCD case.

2gxenpv.jpg

I'll take one. Would it be cheaper to pick it up or by mail?

These two are claimed. Zero, send me a PM.

There will be more listed possibly tonight.

I will take one in a blue case if you have more, if not a green one please.

I will take one in a blue case if you have more, if not a green one please.
I do have a Blue one. It has quite a few scratches on it but I've seen worse. These were all property of Capcom Mexico at one point so keep that in mind. PM me if interested.

Looks like the two I made tonight are already claimed.

Thanks! Still have more coming. I'll have two more ready for fruity soon if he still wants them.

I contacted d123456 and he gets his choice of the two I have made now. The other will be listed here as soon as he decides.

Also, I am now out of the SD version of the label. It was much more popular than we thought it would be. I will just auto ship the other label for the rest of these kits.

This one is ready to go. Might be just three more after this.

98yn2v.jpg

If you pay all shipping and assume the risks of international shipping then yes you can.

This one is also now available. So I have a blue and a green ready to go.

2pzfzf8.jpg

Back