What's new
For Sale

GC8TECH

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm selling a heap of boards (from more than 25 Years of collecting), Listings with pictures are on my PGM Discord Server. https://discord.gg/FH6psDR If you want to buy, Please visit my Discord channel :)

Here is the quick list of what i have for sale now.....

NEW ADDED: SEGA SYSTEM 18 ROM BOARDS, I HAVE 3 IN STOCK. PRICE $50 AUD EACH + POST.

NEW ADDED: SEIBU SPI GAME CARTS, MOSTLY "Battle Balls / Sen Kyu". Bought them to do conversions with. I have a few if you want more than 1. $50 AUD EACH + Post.

NEW ADDED : SEGA SYSTEM 16 "TETRIS" WORKING 100% (INCUDING SOUND). 200 AUD + POST SOLD

NEW ADDED: SEGA SYSTEM 24 "MAHMAJAN2" FULLY WORKING! ITS THE SEGA SYS 16 PIN OUT(LATTER BOARDS ARE JAMMA) $200 AUD + POST SOLD

Seibu Soccer - Works, Can be used as a Parts Board for Raiden 2 and DX. (Hence why i have it) $100 AUD + Post

TECMO GAME (SEIBU HARDWARE). Can be used as parts for Raiden 1. Hence why i have them. 3 BOARDS to Choose from. All NON-JAMMA so can't test them. $75 AUD + Post EACH!

RAIDEN 1 (NOT WORKING / NOTHING ON SCREEN / DOES NOT BOOT) $100 AUD + Post

SEGA SYSTEM 16 "WRESTLE WAR" 833-6887. I think the sound has "SUICIDE BATTERY". So there is NO sound. But game runs fine. Bad pictures are from my LCD.. NOT a faulty board. $200 AUD + Post SOLD

2ND SEGA SYSTEM 16 MOTHERBOARD ONLY "833-7121-03". From a "Flash Point" game. Can't test cos incomplete, BUT pcb is very clean and in good condition. $100 AUD + Post RETURNED BACK TO FORSALE! SOLD

IREM BOMBER MAN / DYNA BLASTER GENUINE. Works 100%, $175 AUD + Post. SOLD

IREM "Quiz F-1 ??" Works Fine! Very Odd game.. But here it is.. $100 AUD + Post

"SETA E92 MOTHERBOARD" (A RARE "NINTENDO 64" BASED ARCADE BOARD) $200 AUD + Post. I don't have any "Carts" to test with it.. But the PCB is almost mint condition. Most people do not know about this system...

"CAPCOM GALLOP RACER" Can be used to convert to Street Fighter EX / EX2 and quite a few other games! (Hence why i bough them) I have quite a few in stock IF you need a specific one and a specific ROM board. $75 AUD + Post. More info here.... http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=797 RETURNED BACK TO SALE

INCOMPLETE / FOR REPAIR. CAPCOM CPS 2 "BARE" BLUE REGION "SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2" CART and MOTHERBOARD. (S/N 040014062). Has missing parts, Fan, Sound chip and heatsink. Suicide battery is missing on the cart. PLEASE LOOK AT ALL PICTURES! ONLY the Bottom Motherboard plastic is there. And the cart TOP plastic is only there. I have done repairs ON IT. MOSTLY SOCKETING AND REPLACING SRAM CHIPS. May HAVE MISSING roms /EPROMS ETC. BOARD IS SOLD AS faulty FOR REPAIR only! Board boots to BLANK screen. $150 AUD +POST.

DATA EAST "DRAGONS EYE" "HB-PCB-A4" FULLY WORKING 100% WITH SOUND. I had a small sync / curl at the top of the screen.. but thats just from my setup here. $100 AUD + Post. Might be able to convert this to another game??

FAULTY SEGA SYSTEM 18 "ALIEN STORM" PCB. Boots to lines on the screen and just that. Inserting a coin makes no sound... so i'd say its NOT running! $125 AUD + Post RETURN BACK TO FORSALE! SOLD!

SEGA SYSTEM 16 ROM BOARD (NUMBER 1) $40 AUD+ POST SOLD

SEGA SYSTEM 16 ROM BOARD (NUMBER 2) $40 AUD+ POST SOLD

TAITO TYPE X3 COMPLETE UNIT. UN-TESTED. SOLD AS IS! Comes with "Puzzle & Dragons" HDD, Security card AND cart. So it SHOULD be a working "set". $150 AUD + Post SOLD

CAPCOM CPS2 GREEN TOP ROM BOARD "STREET FIGHTER ZERO". WORKING 100%. $150 AUD + POST. SOLD

SAMMY SETA VISCO SSV HARDWARE "Joryuu Syougi Kyoushitsu". Works 100%. 100 AUD + POST. SOLD

CAPCOM CPS2 MOTHERBOARD. RUNS FINE! "GREEN" VERSION. $175 AUD + POST. SOLD

CAPCOM CPS2 GREEN ROM CART ONLY! "VAMPIRE HUNTERS-DARK STALKERS REVENGE". HAS A "CPS2 INFINIKEY" FITTED! Will NEVER SUCIDE! Don't need to replace the battery anymore! PRICE LOWERED $250 AUD + POST.

Thanks,

Tim.

Last edited:
Can you send me pics of alien storm and system 16 untested board? Thanks

Any idea what post to the US would cost on this? Interested and would like pictures if you could.
TAITO TYPE X3 COMPLETE UNIT. UN-TESTED. SOLD AS IS! Comes with "Puzzle & Dragons" HDD, Security card AND cart. So it SHOULD be a working "set". $150 AUD + Post

Interested in a gallop racer! I’ve sort of been following the zn1 thread, do these have all of the appropriate ic locations populated?

Any idea what post to the US would cost on this? Interested and would like pictures if you could.
TAITO TYPE X3 COMPLETE UNIT. UN-TESTED. SOLD AS IS! Comes with "Puzzle & Dragons" HDD, Security card AND cart. So it SHOULD be a working "set". $150 AUD + Post

Around 100 to 150 AUD at a guess.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 63
Interested in a gallop racer! I’ve sort of been following the zn1 thread, do these have all of the appropriate ic locations populated?
Here you go
I have OTHER / TECMO ROM board as well. IF the capcom rom board doesn't suit you.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 82
The V-ram (what he is looking for) is on the motherboard, gallop racer only has 1 fitted unfortunately.
Unless the motherboards have been exchanged with a replacement motherboard in the past.

The 95 romboards are kinda' nice thou as they cannot be reproduced.... Yet :P

The V-ram (what he is looking for) is on the motherboard, gallop racer only has 1 fitted unfortunately.
Unless the motherboards have been exchanged with a replacement motherboard in the past.

The 95 romboards are kinda' nice thou as they cannot be reproduced.... Yet :P
Is there a space / foot print to add the extra VRAM chip??

Thanks,

Tim.

ADDED "SEGA SYSTEM 16 "TETRIS" WORKING 100% (INCUDING SOUND). 200 AUD + POST"

2.jpg

3.jpg

ADDED : SEGA SYSTEM 24 "MAHMAJAN2" FULLY WORKING! ITS THE SEGA SYS 16 PIN OUT(LATTER BOARDS ARE JAMMA) $200 AUD + POST

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 54
  • COPY.jpg
    COPY.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 65
  • MAIN 2.jpg
    MAIN 2.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 67
  • MAIN.jpg
    MAIN.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 53
  • PCB 2.jpg
    PCB 2.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 54
  • PCB.jpg
    PCB.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 97
Indeed! Maybe you have some with the chips fitted, some games (eg gallop racer, aero fighters) don't need it anyway.
Do you know which chips are the VRAM?? I'd like to look at the possibility of adding the extra Vram chip.

Thanks.

Tim.

Back