What's new
Mark your items as sold
Dear sir,

I have stock of SEGA 5380 Key (about 40-50pcs), and they are brand new from SEGA Japan.
Price would be US$ 15 (exc Shipping cost), by PayPal.
Feel Free to ask if any question.

Thank you
I need 2 keys Khoa8phung’@yahoo.com

Sent me the total for 2 keys .

Last edited:
These were sold out when I inquired several months ago. The thread title should be updated.

I have one key, but I need two to open a plush crane door, I am looking into getting some made. I will keep you guys posted.

I am going to try, I was thinking about getting my one key copied via a 3D printer and seeing if that would work, I have heard that there's a magnet in the key but I'm not sure there is. I have super rare (in the US) UFO Sega Sonic plush crane that uses two 5380 keys to open the front plush door

one key was ran over and smashed while moving. I was able to save the other.

I think I can tip the crane over and undo bolts at the very top of the machine and unbolt the the roof off and then climb in the machine and undo the lock from the inside..

But I also don't want someone's weight on the plexiglass sides of the machine when it's on its side.

Hence I need that key lol

I am going to try, I was thinking about getting my one key copied via a 3D printer and seeing if that would work, I have heard that there's a magnet in the key but I'm not sure there is. I have super rare (in the US) UFO Sega Sonic plush crane that uses two 5380 keys to open the front plush door

one key was ran over and smashed while moving. I was able to save the other.

I think I can tip the crane over and undo bolts at the very top of the machine and unbolt the the roof off and then climb in the machine and undo the lock from the inside..

But I also don't want someone's weight on the plexiglass sides of the machine when it's on its side.

Hence I need that key lol
It's not "a magnet" it's a series of magnets that push and pull the internal pins. There is a metal boundary in the whole of the keyway; nothing can be manipulated with normal lockpicks or similar at all. Only magnets. Lacking a original key, You're not getting a 5380 open without a series of magnets in the proper spacing and polarities. I left a 5380 lock in a lockpick village at a hacking con with a cash bounty for 2 days; nobody picked it.

When I am finally able to get the lock undone I might just send it to "the lockpicking lawyer" on youtube. He picks all kinds of crazy locks..

I may have to drill or get my friends 7 year old to climb inside from the roof.

Omg Sega was Smart on those keys.

Thank you for the information on the series of magnets I would never thought that.

Back