What's new
For Sale

TodoRojo

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just received my order from JLC PCB and I only need one of these boards! If anyone would like to purchase a board from me I have 4 extras.

I'm asking $5 per board + shipping.
They are HASL(Lead) boards 1.6mm, black mask.

Shipping only domestic US.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 101
Update:

I am awaiting a shipment of 5 ENIG PCBs. Same 8-pin version. Again, I'll only need one for myself and will be happy to sell the rest for $8 per board + shipping.

I may also sell some populated boards if there's demand for them, as well as 3D printed pacifier cases and meanwell PSU cases. I have a bunch of 3d printed parts since I did a lot of fiddling with the text.

Interested in seeing the 3d printed parts. I was going to ask when I saw the black casing from the first photo.

Interested in seeing the 3d printed parts. I was going to ask when I saw the black casing from the first photo.
I'll grab some photos of them today. Some of them have some misprints or things like that, but they are all completely functional. I'll price them based on that though so you can have a couple to choose from!

be careful selling those shells, the guy who made them took a dump on my head after I offered them to members here at my printing cost (eg zero profit).

I still have some PCB's too when your ones run out, if anyone looking for them. I also have white 9 pin mini din ones too.
I sell at a little over my cost and can ship all over the world in an envelope for cheap.

Not sure about you all, but I use my minigun ALL the time. I even installed a minigun 2.5 pcb into my custom arcade cab (which sports a 20" PVM and can be rotated horiz or vert). Using a Meanwell RT-125a in that cab.

@frankjfs we miss you

be careful selling those shells, the guy who made them took a dump on my head after I offered them to members here at my printing cost (eg zero profit).

I still have some PCB's too when your ones run out, if anyone looking for them. I also have white 9 pin mini din ones too.
I sell at a little over my cost and can ship all over the world in an envelope for cheap.

Not sure about you all, but I use my minigun ALL the time. I even installed a minigun 2.5 pcb into my custom arcade cab (which sports a 20" PVM and can be rotated horiz or vert). Using a Meanwell RT-125a in that cab.

@frankjfs we miss you
Yikes. Thanks for the heads up! I was actually intending to send him part of the money as a thanks. Not great to hear that, though.

I know this is quite old but any chance you still have a few (2) boards? I'm looking to finally make a board after 1.5 years on the HAS list. Thanks!

I know this is quite old but any chance you still have a few (2) boards? I'm looking to finally make a board after 1.5 years on the HAS list. Thanks!
Yessir I do. I actually even have one extra that is populated. I just need to make sure the RGB pots are attenuated but I could sell that to you. Otherwise yes, I do have boards

Back