What's new
For Sale

Telpherion

Student
Reaction score
Last edited:
I might be able to help! Do you have good pictures of your PCB? Also, will I have to mail my CPS game to Argentina?

Yes, tonight when get home will upload picture and video if possible here. For shipping would be great to use DHL or UPS. The ship for Tatsujin Oh should be cheap because is a small PCB. What CPS 1.5 are you interested on trade?

What region is it? Looks like one of the Asia region boards by the looks of the components used.

What region is it? Looks like one of the Asia region boards by the looks of the components used.
How can I check the region? I think this Toaplan boards have the region setting on a small EEPROM. If you refers to the HK-1000 custom this is the second version of it, less fragile than the infamous first version that used to be broken because its material.

How can I check the region? I think this Toaplan boards have the region setting on a small EEPROM. If you refers to the HK-1000 custom this is the second version of it, less fragile than the infamous first version that used to be broken because its material.
When you boot up the board, it should say the region.
It will have saying something like
"this game must be used in Hong Kong...." etc....

When you boot up the board, it should say the region.It will have saying something like
"this game must be used in Hong Kong...." etc....
Ho great, will be back home in a couple of hours to test, thanks!

Tatsujin Oh boards have the region set by jumpers. As such, they're easy to swap from one region to another. I swapped my Tatsujin Oh over to Truxton II so that the game doesn't become impossibly difficult after the second level. :D

Tatsujin Oh boards have the region set by jumpers. As such, they're easy to swap from one region to another. I swapped my Tatsujin Oh over to Truxton II so that the game doesn't become impossibly difficult after the second level. :D
Oh I know that, I just want to know what region this was designated for! :) Plus from the components on the board its definitely not the JP one afaik. Some price/value the the JP boards over the other regions.

Oh I know that, I just want to know what region this was designated for! :) Plus from the components on the board its definitely not the JP one afaik. Some price/value the the JP boards over the other regions.
Yes, on boot is said Korea. I thought that the version was on the EEPROM just like V-V. Good to know that they are jumpers, more easy to set :) and Yes!!! After second level the difficult of this game is insane hahaha

Yes, on boot is said Korea. I thought that the version was on the EEPROM just like V-V. Good to know that they are jumpers, more easy to set :) and Yes!!! After second level the difficult of this game is insane haha
Ok, thanks, that makes sense because of the Goldstar and Hyundai components on it. Yup, the Asia market boards had the harder difficulty levels compared to the Europe and US regions.

@Derick2k can you elaborate on this? Are the components any worse? Is the game less valuable?

I'm interested in a trade, but shipping might be a deal breaker for me to your country @Telpherion, can you PM me an address so I can check it out cost wise?

@Derick2k can you elaborate on this? Are the components any worse? Is the game less valuable?
I'm interested in a trade, but shipping might be a deal breaker for me to your country @Telpherion, can you PM me an address so I can check it out cost wise?
Hi there! Don't worry about shipping cost, I will afford them. Sending PM.

Back