What's new
For Sale
$35 sent your way. Thanks for doing this man.

Everyone that opted in for the STANDARD PCB is paid up. I will be making the order Friday. Also, I will be using the updated version 1.1 PCB that Frank posted (has an LED and beefier traces). There is no change in cost, no worries. Please confirm I have your quantities correct in the OP. PM me if there is any discrepancy.

P.S. I didn't order sooner because Frank mentioned he was going to make a change to the design.

Awesome. Thanks man. I was hoping you hadn't made the order before Frank updated the Standard version.

Thank you. Standard was the one that I wanted to begin with too because I've never assembled a pcb before.

Haven't been following the thread. Money sent

Orders are in with Osh Park. Waiting game beings. Will let you know when it goes to fab and when it ships out. In the meantime, start ordering your components.

@acblunden2 In your experience, how long do you think Osh will take with this kind of order? Not holding you to any thoughts on it of course, more curious about turnaround time on boards like this.

@acblunden2 In your experience, how long do you think Osh will take with this kind of order? Not holding you to any thoughts on it of course, more curious about turnaround time on boards like this.
I haven't ordered anything as large as this board from OSH but in my experience, it's usually two weeks min.

Tracking updated on the PCB's. Expected delivery is this Saturday. I need everyone to PM your addresses now. Hope to get them all mailed out this coming Monday.

That was insanely fast. The order must have filled up a whole board by itself. Sending PM now.

@acblunden2 Did you only put in order for basic version of the board or both basic and advanced. Curious as to which one I am going to be getting. I ordered two of each.

Back