What's new
For Sale

JunitoNo1

Professional
Reaction score
Figured I'd see if anyone here would like it before I threw it on Facebook.

Few scuffs on the body. Control panel door is damaged, but probably repairable. Power cord was frankenstein'd, but functions. No remote.

Picture and sound are great. Primarily used for Gamecube games.

SouthEast Michigan. Melvindale/Allen Park area for pickup.

I'll leave this thread up for a few days, then just toss it on Facebook. Just send me a message if you're interested.
20220206_124004.jpg
20220206_124833.jpg
20220206_124131.jpg

20220206_124105.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot believe you are not keeping this as your second, Tate monitor.... are you even on the right forums!!!!

Congrats on the new grab. Seriously though, I use the second one on the side, leaning on a wall for Tate mode, works great for PCBs!

That's awesome for RGB converter convenience.

I'm still tinkering with my HDCRT Trinitrons. Its nice having 480p Support 5th Gen and using the RT5XPro we can finally game with no lag and proper scanlines for 15khz. I'm still stuck on the smaller 480p image inside the 540p image. My remote broke and is the only thing holding me back from stretching raster for full frame 240p/480p gaming.

Your set is nice though and RGB2Comp ready for some dope RGB for someone

I cannot believe you are not keeping this as your second, Tate monitor.... are you even on the right forums!!!!

Congrats on the new grab. Seriously though, I use the second one on the side, leaning on a wall for Tate mode, works great for PCBs!
I'd like to keep it, but space is limited in my tiny home. I'm hoping whoever grabs it will put it to good use.

Figured I'd see if anyone here would like it before I threw it on Facebook.

Few scuffs on the body. Control panel door is damaged, but probably repairable. Power cord was frankenstein'd, but functions. No remote.

Picture and sound are great. Primarily used for Gamecube games.

SouthEast Michigan. Melvindale/Allen Park area for pickup.

I'll leave this thread up for a few days, then just toss it on Facebook. Just send me a message if you're interested.
20220206_124004.jpg
20220206_124833.jpg
20220206_124131.jpg

20220206_124105.jpg
nice your like 20 mins from me

Those things are absolute beasts, fantastic picture quality. I had to donate mine when we moved just because of all the space, good luck to whomever gets it

Back