What's new
For Sale

YourPalCeej

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey all! Our arcade is selling off a few cabs and I would love for them to get good homes. They're all at $1000 each, and all 3 Maximum Tunes have working card readers and linked play. They even still have some cards left inside but you're on your own for more. Optimally we'd be looking at pickup from Vancouver, BC, but if you can arrange your own shipping/pickup/whatever that could work as well.

Post with questions! Thanks.

R7ChvtY.jpg

ZEq1UFO.jpg

What is that first picture? I've never seen a game like that?

it's monster hunter pugee race - kinda like mario kart but with the monhun pigs. pretty cool little piece, we just need to make room for more so we would love it to have a good home. would buy it myself but just a little too big for my home.

yeah the MT3DXPlus games are still here! One's had the N2 fail on us (reboots consistently after ~1hr play) so we've had it powered off since to avoid any extra damage.

yeah the MT3DXPlus games are still here! One's had the N2 fail on us (reboots consistently after ~1hr play) so we've had it powered off since to avoid any extra damage.
There's a guy on KLOV who can fix these. Or at least he offered to fix mine a while back (I ended up just selling him the dead board). If I can remember his name I'll post it here, otherwise post over there for help and I'm sure he'll pop up :)

something tells me the whole cooling system needs a look at (newer fans, new thermal paste, clean heatsink, etc) - these machines didnt get serviced often until I showed up. Super thanks for the info though!

update : we'd probably still take offers on the pig race pending DIY shipping, but I wound up aquiring the MT3DX+ games. I need a new HDD+Dongle for one though!

Back