Reaction score
$219 to 265 each,do not include shipping fee
1647998978113.jpeg
1647998990487.jpeg
1647998997797.jpeg
1647999004670.jpeg
1647999011633.jpeg

Last edited:
FYI the seller listed these on Alibaba for some reason? I was PMing and all of a sudden they linked me to a listing.

Last edited:
FYI the seller listed these on Alibaba for some reason? I was PMing and all of a sudden they linked me to a listing. Beware
That's the lady's store and where she's selling the CPS2 boards. Although, I think this forum is for private sellers I believe...

That's the lady's store and where she's selling the CPS2 boards. Although, I think this forum is for private sellers I believe...
I have a lot of arcade pcb,both conversion and original

After receiving my CPS2, I can advise most others on here, to exercise caution, when purchasing from this seller.

I'm extremely disappointed to receive a box with significant rattling today, and open it up find the following inside. Not even a marginal attempt was made to keep this unit safe, and it's such a shame to see a CPS2 in this condition. Literally flat-packed with single-layered insulation in a very thin box.

Both A and B board are physically mangled. Not really sure what to do here to be honest.

IMG-0881.jpg
IMG-0882.jpg
IMG-0883.jpg
IMG-0884.jpg
IMG-0885.jpg
IMG-0886.jpg

That’s horrible. They charge a lot for shipping too. I hope you can get your money back.

That sucks.

In my instance, the packing was actually good for a Battle Garegga PCB from him but it still doesn’t work, so I’m not going to spend time figuring out something sold as working.

Aliexpress did free return shipping for my order. Printed a label. Took it to the post. Refund on arrival to their depot apparently. Will report back if that happens. Pretty straight forward though. I suggest going through the same route and possibly stick with the members here from China with established knowledge of how to ship and pack… @sheep_nova @YATON etc.

That sucks.

In my instance, the packing was actually good for a Battle Garegga PCB from him but it still doesn’t work, so I’m not going to spend time figuring out something sold as working.

Aliexpress did free return shipping for my order. Printed a label. Took it to the post. Refund on arrival to their depot apparently. Will report back if that happens. Pretty straight forward though. I suggest going through the same route and possibly stick with the members here from China with established knowledge of how to ship and pack… @sheep_nova @YATON etc.
Sorry to hear about your dead board, but I appreciate the guidance.

I will do exactly that

Back