What's new
For Sale
Not planning on the short term, will have a look further down the road.
Perhaps get an order in together with F3 labels

do you have Marvel VS Capcom sticker blue jap please?

Last edited:
@PascalP I would love to get labels for the following systems (STV, F3, NeoGeo MVS and CPS2)
PM me when u have a chance and let me know
Thanks

Thoughts on doing the MVS multicart marquee in blue for MVS-U4 cabs? :)

Thoughts on doing the MVS multicart marquee in blue for MVS-U4 cabs? :)

not really, but should be relatively easy to do in Adobe Illustrator, just printing will be expensive for just 1 as I tend to print larger batches to drop the costs per decal.

I'm definitely keen on 1xSega STV, 1x taito F3, and 1x CPS3 label if they're still available 😊

I'm definitely keen on 1xSega STV, 1x taito F3, and 1x CPS3 label if they're still available 😊
haven't visited the forum in the past few weeks, busy as hell with other stuff atm so sorryfor the late response :)

STV and F3 is sold out, only have CPS2 and CPS3 left, if you are interested send me a PM please :)

Stock is getting low!! Get 'em while you can :D

Only 1x Blue/white monchrome CPS2 label left and only 3x CPS3 Multi label left and still plenty of the colored cartoony design ;)

Do you do custom orders for original F3 replacement labels? Looking to get kyukyoku tiger II replacement labels. If not do you have any recommendations who i can get these from?

Do you do custom orders for original F3 replacement labels? Looking to get kyukyoku tiger II replacement labels. If not do you have any recommendations who i can get these from?
No I don’t unfortunately, but you could contact @hursit if it is on his list to do.
I know he has been working on some sweet CPS2 labels as well

Back