What's new
Mark your items as sold

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Edit:
Anything past this point, you will be put in a queue. If I don't receive payment from a pending order I will go down the list.

Ok form is up. I will DM you with PayPal address. Will ship out anywhere from 1-2 week once payment has cleared. A reminder again this is in Canadian dollar. If you want to pay in usd it will be higher then the exchange on Xe do to the fact that paypal/bank take a cut when I do the exchange (about 3.5-4%)

Order form here

Edit:
The estimated shipping is estimated by Canada post, with everything going on in the world do expect some delay. Once I drop it off at the post office it is no longer my responsibility unless you select one of the insure option and I can only refund to the insure value if something goes wrong

New old stock DE10 nano. Price at 215.00 Canadian shipped to North America in original box place in a padded envelope. It will be tracked and will take about 9 business day (Canadapost/USPS). Everyone else I will provide a quote. While supply last (about 35 unit) and price is subject to change ( This depend on what my guy has)

Once I get enough order or happen to be in the town I'll pick it up and ask for payment then.

For international order:
Australia

Sal (unknown delivery time) - 207.5
Air (unknown delivery time) - 219.5
Tracked (20 business day) - 256.5
Xpresspost (17 business days guaranteed) - 293.5

Germany
Sal (unknown delivery time) = 206.5
Air (unknown delivery time) = 216.5
Tracked (10 business day) = 251.5
Xpress post (9 business day guarantee) = 286.5

UK
Tracked (11 business day) = 251.5
Xpress post (9 business day guarantee) = 286.5

Spain
Tracked (14 business day) = 251.5
Xpress post (14 business day guarantee) = 286.5

This is shipped via Canada post and will switch over to your local postal service.

Last edited:
New old stock DE10 nano. Price at 215.00 Canadian shipped to North America in original box place in a padded envelope. Everyone else I will provide a quote. While supply last and price is subject to change ( This depend on what my guy has)
pm coming

Once I get enough order or happen to be in the town I'll pick it up and ask for payment then.

ah, so this is just an "interest" list for now then? I mean count me as interested for sure, but, probably no reason for me to DM and clog your inbox more than this thread is gonna lead to (lol) if you're just keeping a list of names for now. 'Preciate you passing the buck and offering this to the forum! Put my name in the hat if you could 👍

ah, so this is just an "interest" list for now then? I mean count me as interested for sure, but, probably no reason for me to DM and clog your inbox more than this thread is gonna lead to (lol) if you're just keeping a list of names for now. 'Preciate you passing the buck and offering this to the forum! Put my name in the hat if you could 👍
As of now I will be picking some up on Tuesday and will be asking for payment Monday. I did a test run with a few member already and it seem to be ok as I have not heard otherwise.

For those who want to know, The guy I'm getting these from is part of a group that was planning on using these for crypto but the main group got dissolve before the coding got finish. So now they are sitting on unused stock.

I would like to join your list of buyers as well, please!

Guys , this is a good chance to get one since Terasic grow the price lately again ! :thumbdown:

I also grabbed one from mr XeD ! :happy:

As of now I will be picking some up on Tuesday and will be asking for payment Monday.

Sounds good 👍

I'll ping you on Monday to shoot you some cash then if I don't happen to hear from you any earlier. Again, really appreciate you extending the offer to here!

Back