What's new
For Sale

Atari the jedi

Student
Reaction score
Okay so I'm looking to trade or sell this fully populated Final Fight B board. The board works 100% please note that you have to use an A & C board with it. And my pictures I paired it with a working board set to show you that this board does work. I am not offering the A board or the bored or the C board.
I'm willing to consider trading for another cps1 be board, a board or anything else related to Capcom. Please note that these are original chips these are not just something I burned. Please feel free to ask questions and maybe we can work something out :) let me know what you got for trade, I also don't mind kicking in a little cash if necessary 8) thanks,

Different versions of Final Fight use different C-boards, if you are not selling the C-board at least you should mention which version of the CPS-B chip is necessary.

this one appears to take the scratched out final fight C board. Whatever it was it was scratched out and number 5 was written in its place. Also this is the US version not the Japanese version. Please feel free to ask whatever questions you guys might like :)

Back