What's new
For Sale

yagamikun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need for these multi-set ups anymore. Happy to pass on the fun! I'm a 23 year member at Neo-Geo.com with a perfect seller rating (yagamikun). Also 100% on Ebay (266 rated - Bokujin).

Multi sets are gone. PCBs still available!

PayPal F&F or Venmo only. Happy to do PayPal with Buyer Protection, but I'll add 5% to the cost to cover applicable fees. Price includes shipping to US. International shipping $50 flat extra.

PCBs:
$130 - Puchi Carat F3 Cartridge Complete Kit:
All artwork and cartridge are in excellent condition. Awesome Vs puzzle game that's like a mix between Arkanoid and Puzzle Bobble. *Complete but no box

SOLD $500 400 - Progear CPS2 Japanese B Board: 100% Authentic Progear board, although it was phoenixed well before I owned it - more than likely well before infinikeys and the like were available. So, it's both authentic and phoenixed. I don't have the time nor do I have the equipment to "un-phoenix" the board - but given it's fully authentic otherwise, this board is a perfect candidate for that.
SOLD $280 - Blazing Star MVS (Japanese): 100% Authentic, label in good shape. Comes with Shockbox with appropriate insert.

Multis:
SOLD $950 - F3 Multi:
Comes complete with the Lions3 Plexi casing and the Everten I/O installed. Just plug it in and go! Excellent condition all around. Comes with the art set for Puzzle Bobble 2.

SOLD $350 - CPS1 Multi: This is NOT the Darksoft kit. It's one of the Chinese kits with the full CPS1 Japanese rom set. Comes with remote. Works beautifully and in excellent shape.

Last edited:
Back