What's new
For Sale

BlinG

Grand Master
Reaction score
For Sale

Head 2 Head Sega Blast City Candy Cabinets with CPS1

I have two Sega Blast Cities available for sale. I have owned these cabinets for a few years now, and they just don't get any play time anymore.

Here are the goods and bads for these cabinets.

Good:

• Comes with Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting CPS1 board
  • Both monitors are functioning with 2930 chassis. A lot of caps have been changed on the monitor chassis, but I they have not been fully recapped. Filter caps and bigger caps near the power sections have been changed.
  • Full color range on both monitors
  • Power supplies on both cabinets have been recapped
  • Includes official Sega VS kit for head 2 head play
  • Speakers have been changed with Aura speakers due to original speakers being ripped up
  • I've disassembled both these cabs and sprayed with simple green to remove a lot of the nicotine smoke. However, I did not spray the monitors due to paranoia of them never turning on again. So, there might be a little smell lingering in the cabinets.
  • Both Cabinets have 001 loom ready for Naomi JVS
  • 1 cabinet has Alberto panel
  • Cabinets have been to many events and played for many hours without issue. These are cabinets that you probably won't have to do much tinkering with at all.

Bad:

• Player 1 cabinet has weird liquid stains on the monitor. Like it got splashed with something and it never wiped off. I never tried to polish it out because it never bothered me when the game was playing.
  • Player 1 cabinet had service door painted (I bought it like this) and it doesn’t match the rest of the cabinet paint very well.
  • Player 2 cabinet had a tube swap due to dead monitor. Donor tube had a horizontal collapse from a local arcade. The monitor was left on longer than it should have been during the collapse and left a gnarly horizontal burn. It's very noticeable when the monitor is off, but not too noticeable during gameplay. If you want a perfect burn free tube, please move along.
  • Tube swap monitor came from a Sanwa 29E31S. It's the right curvature and fits perfectly with bezel.
  • It’s not really a bad, but some people might want to know that 2nd cabinet has a New Net City 1 player panel.
I am asking $5500 for the set.

I will not separate the cabinets. Shipping is fine, but you will need to handle all of it. I would prefer that they go to someone who is somewhat knowledgeable of arcade cabinets, because once these leave my garage it's not my problem anymore.

Cash paypal or venmo is accepted.

Back